[Jun 28, 2013] CEO (Orlando, FL)

Room update everyone! We will be having about 9 or 10 people in our room. DIME suggested i bring my steam equipment, so we will be running a stream the night before and probably after the tournament. We will be having refreshments in our room for our guests as well. (canned drinks and snacks) Get Hype!

Seriously guys? Only 19? I had over 100 people speak up and only 19 signed up ha.
I will be bringing my PS3 and game, we need at least 1-2 more set ups.

EpicGamer me and my brother would be down to play at your room after tournament.

Is it okay if I don't have dampierre DLC?

Shouldn't be a problem. I bought him for this event just in case. If someone really needs or wants to use him since we don't have a huge turnout it looks like it shouldn't be a problem to negotiate which system to put them on.

I have the Friday-Sunday off. I'll bring my set up as well as a laptop + capture card for streaming or recording. It's going to be a great weekend!

Awesome Dwayne, it will be good to see you. Hope we can get stream going for some good matches before top 4

If someone could supply a 4g connection for my laptop, then we can stream no problem! I had planned on recording the matches and uploading them to youtube later for better quality. The stream would be really poverty-like too. I couldn't have any cams, only one mic, and no advertisements lol.

Couple of questions:

1. Do I have to bring my console or do we have that covered?

2. How are pools being made?

3 @EPIC and DIME - When are you guys gonna stream/have casuals before the tournament and when will you stop?

We'll have streamed casuals in our room Thursday night and Friday night Party Wolf. We'll be there Thursday at check out time then we're gonna go setup our room and stuff.

DIME is bringing a setup, and I'm bringing all the stream equipment to the hotel room. As for ending time of the stream, no idea. All night until we pass out as far as I'm concerned! IDGAF.

Ok we need to figure out who is bringing a system for the tournament. I am bringing mine, we should get probably at least 2 more. Party if you can bring yours that would be great, and if DIME is willing to let us use his for the tournament then we are covered.

I'm bringing my ps3 and tv. I think we need more TVs /monitors than systems. Mine is only good for casuals since the words component always cover part of the 2p lifebar, not really acceptable for a tourney setting.

Hi guys, I don't have a ps3 but I can bring an Iiyama 24" monitor. It just need an US power cordplug.

Believe Jabailey told me that we just needed systems and that he would cover the monitors. Ill have to email him and find out, unless someone else can get in touch with him quicker?

Okay talked to Jebailey. He has 2 monitors for us, would like us to get ideally 2 more to make things smooth. So I am thinking 4 set ups total.

So a current count of supplies:
Vlad: System
kAb: System
Party Wolf: System

Possible supplies:
DIME: Possible System + Monitor?
Enkindu: Possible System + Monitor?
Vlad: Possible Monitor

I am definitely good to go with bringing a console. I assume HDMI cables are okay because that is what I have.

Back