Just Frame Tier - Dream Match Edition (DME)

Oh I forgot to comment on this thread. In case you guys missed my post on Facebook, my stream stopped working :( until I fix it or get a new one I wont be able to stream. Sorry about that :/ I'll keep you guys updated in case I get it back up

@ZER0 vs @DeathInMyEyes sat
ngbbs413a388dc9ee2.jpg

LETS FUCKING DO THIS!!!

Edit.................................

just seen Zane's post above...goddamnit!!!!!! people won't be able to see how free I am on livestream

Last edited:
No worries ZER0, all you have to do is lose and we'll be able to reveal the last piece of the puzzle, @Rocktopus Kappa

I will battle against all odds!! I will change destiny!!! I will decide my own fate...NM, Voldo, Tira, Cerv it doesn't matter who DIME picks, I will fight them all, I will fight until the very end! until the very end...as the Nightmare of the United Kingdom!!!!

I will battle against all odds!! I will change destiny!!! I will decide my own fate...NM, Voldo, Tira, Cerv it doesn't matter who DIME picks, I will fight them all, I will fight until the very end! until the very end...as the Nightmare of the United Kingdom!!!!
Let's just hope that "the very end" isn't similar to LostProvidence's "end" Kappa

I just bought a new capture card. I should be able to stream again starting tomorrow or the day after

lolwut, he came to DIME's room a few days ago, DIME's Voldo put him to the floor, I fought him with my own NM...I managed to beat him, dawonjr came into DIME's room and 6A's him to death...the only time he beat DIME and I was when DIME switched to Xiba and when I switched to Aeon.
So anyone who beats him is down to luck? so Xeph's 9-1...sorry 9-0 (because he rage quit) was all luck, right?

anyway
Stream is back!! let me know when you're ready for matches

@DeathInMyEyes
1569wee.jpg

LETS FAWKIN' DO THIS!!!!!

Hey! sorry I'm away for today. We can try tomorrow. Just give me a time
I shoulda let you know before hand...sadly I have work in the morning, I might be able to do Tuesday, well Tuesday for you Wednesday for me, but I'll let you know this time

Back