Just Frame Tier - Dream Match Edition (DME)

Zane

Spirit of the Wolf
With the first JFT tournament approaching its end (only 4 more matches left!) it's time to plan out for a new one. Now, given the logic behind this one, it will NOT be a tournament per se (because if A vs B is a dream match, and C vs D is a dream match, then A vs C and B vs D will not be) but instead it will be a chance for the community (you guys) to request your dream matches and see them happen... online obviously.

The way this will work is that this thread will act as a survey for everyone to post their desired dream match (Enkindu vs DIME voldo mirrors for example) and I will be using the "like" system to rank its priority. So the match brought up with more likes will be streamed first, since it will mean a lot of people agree with it.

Once we get matches of interest, we'll contact the players to see if they're willing to play, and take it from there. Since it's not a tournament, this will be an ongoing thing, and anyone is welcome to post and participate. If @Party Wolf and other streamers with xbl are willing to help out, Xbox players can also be included.

Rules:
-There's no rules as far as the matches go. Basically, you guys make the request (A vs B FT5 or FT10 using blank characters) and if they accept, it's a go. That's all there is to it.

JFT (DME) is now open.

JFT.png

-Zane

Last edited:
So fahros looked at my message but didn't respond. I will take that as a "no thank you". So far looks like Lolo vs OmegaDR will be the first DM

Sigh... Just when I thought i was away from it all, i get tagged. Alright, the king of online will stick around for a while longer.

Anyone actually want to see this? I'm sure @Enkindu would be happy to do it if there's enough interest.

We use to have some pretty awesome matches. But who would want to watch that? I mean all I do is 3B~1K and you're the unbeknownst king so you'd beat me pretty easily. Plus I am no longer fat, so I don't vicariously live through Voldo anymore. I think he's become jealous because, since then, he doesn't even do 3B~1K when I tell him to. :/ He gets punched in the face intentionally. He obviously likes your better now. However we can do this as a kind of passing of the torch or crown or something... If people are having trouble sleeping, you know.

Back