Kilik Lethal Hit Combos

pappico

[08] Mercenary
Hello! I just dabbed around practice and did some combos with Kilik's lethal hits. Here's a short video.

Most of it are simple and very similar, I tried to make them more varied but the damage just gets reduced due to the scaling lol. I also haven't tried them out with enabling air control so I'm not sure how guaranteed those are.

Anyone have suggestions they'd like to share? I want to use more effective ones. >.<
Thank you! :)

Good stuff. I didn't realise that 2aA+B combo'd after CH 4KK, got myself a new wall combo ender.

Speaking of which, how come we don't have a combo thread yet? Our boy gets a proper return to form but no love?

That is some good stuff. Does anyone have any ideas for what to do after the 3B lethal hit? I can't figure out a way to trigger it in practice so I haven't come up with anything good yet.

Last edited:
idk what method was used to test the frame data in this, but some is completely wrong. b4 is at least -14, 2A AA and BB are all at least -7, 2BB is -2 (2A clashes with sophi BB after 2BB is blocked), single A is -4 (2A trades with sophi 6K after A is blocked), etc.

Oh shoot. I was all excited about finally getting the frame data too and now I read this.

The combo of Lethal Hit 3B into 44K!B sounds like just what I was looking for though

idk what method was used to test the frame data in this, but some is completely wrong. b4 is at least -14, 2A AA and BB are all at least -7, 2BB is -2 (2A clashes with sophi BB after 2BB is blocked), single A is -4 (2A trades with sophi 6K after A is blocked), etc.
You probably saw the old sheet due to some stupid bug in google doscs that happened to some peeps. Please try to referesh; or to delete your cookies

What is the block data of Asura Dance? I want to know which moves from other characters can be punished with B6 lethal hit. Timely punishing Groh's 6B+K I think can trigger it.

Back