KIT 2014 Results

Nicely played guys the stream was great (to some extent), exciting matches, congrats to all (not just the winner) for making it happen!

AZ

It's not IAB's fault niccas weren't ready. Still, boy am I glad he didn't win. Wouldn't have heard the end of that shit.

Honestly, I am out of the loop as far as soul calibur is concerned. I had no idea what to expect in this tournament and was pleasantly surprised it was packed with killers. I was also surprised that my wits were still strong enough to take 5th.

BlueBoyB: I enjoyed our matches the most. I felt like things could have gone either way both times. You have a strong mind and a strong enough will to win a tournament from an early loss. Congratulations on your stunning performance.

IAdoreBunnies: I watched the archive of the stream. When I played BBB, you said you had the pleasure of playing me earlier and that it was a good match. That was very nice of you to say, because it felt like you whooped me. I do have a lack of knowledge in the matchup, but i have no doubt in your skill. GGs

Astaroth: I enjoyed watching your matches. I am glad I did not have to play you in the tournament. Lets get some casuals in at Final Round! Grats on 3rd.

RTD: It was great to see you again. GGs in SC2 and in casuals. Lets hang out at Final Round!

Mick: It was great to hang out with you too. I enjoyed our casuals at the hotel. Stay solid!

Big Boi: Glad you came to play. Good job taking 7th.

Saltface: I love watching you play Tira and play Harley in Injustice. Keep up the good work.

Vandy runs a hell of a major tournament. This was my first KiT and I now know this is one to not miss.

If i missed anyone, I can post more later. But mostly, GGs

--MB

Shoutouts to:

RTD: The living legend. It's always great seeing you play man. Thanks a bunch for coming out here, the dedication you show to this community never ceases to amaze me. Hope you do well at FR and in future tournaments.

Saltface: You showed very impressive Tira knowledge, I'm glad I got to play you in tourney (I don't play the tira matchup often.) Also shoutouts for being my first match on stream :D

Astaroth: You had the hypest SCV matches on that weekend haha. You really do know how to get the crowed fire up. Also, I'm a really big fan of your Astaroth brother. Keep it up!

Mysticbill: I also really enjoyed our matches. It was a shame that 44k didn't wallsplat :/. Congrats on 5th place though! Also thanks for rooting for me.. I was rooting for you too in your matches too haha :D! Keep it up, I expect great things from you in the future.

Jimmypikachu: Great games in the tourney man. I felt like our set was really well played and it was nice to finally get to play a Leixia player in tournament.

Mick: Another very solid Leixia player. Didn't get to play you in the tourney, but we had a pretty cool conversation after the tournament was over. It was nice meeting you man.

Bibulus: Thanks for showing up to support the scene. Big fan of your commentary :D.

Sluch: Shoutout to you because you gave me a shoutout haha :P. Nice Viola play, your match with Astaroth was pretty hype.

Cabbagebox: Big shoutout for showing up and bringing friends. Also I like your gamertag lol :D

Buckles: If it wasn't for you my controller would probably still be broken. Thanks a bunch man, and thank you very much for entering the tournament to support Calibur :D.

Extra shoutouts:

- Shoutouts to Vandy for running an extremely well-organized hype SCV tournament.
- Shoutouts to everybody I played in tourney and everybody who attended.
- Shoutouts to everybody who watched the tournament on stream.
- Shoutouts to Stevena for letting me use his tactics.
- IAdorebunnies don't worry we will talk on the scrubcast (You guys should tune in and watch :D)

I apologize if I forgot anybody.. I am really bad at remembering names lol. Hope to see you guys again in the future :D.

Last edited:
Thanks BBB for the shout-out. Good stuff once again on taking 1st place my good sir. Your game play & reads were really solid as I watched you play, so it was awesome seeing that you came out on top during the tourney. Congrats once again, & great stuff to everyone that showed up to support the scene. I was really happy to see a lot of great SC5 game play this weekend, as well as getting to participate in a really fun & awesome tournament. Hope to see everyone back at Final Round.

I hope everyone who came to KiT or watched us on stream enjoyed the experience. In case you missed it, we have already announced the date for KiT 15 a full year in advance: January 23-25, 2015. Please post any feedback or improvements that could be made for the player or spectator experience. Even seemingly small things - I pay attention to detail.

Back