Knock knock it's...

Autumn

[13] Hero
...Not Knuckles.

Anyways.

I'm Autumn, and after a long time of lurking here on 8WR I finally decided to join!

I'm actually pretty new to SC in comparison to some other users I've seen here. I started playing SCV somewhere around 2013-2014 (although I have known about the series' existence for a lot longer than that). I also know next to nothing about competitive play, but I'm hoping to learn if SCVI ever comes out! And if it doesn't, then I'll probably just stick to Dolphin's SCII netplay, lol.

Sooooo I guess that's it for this intro. Also, can you guess who my favorite character is? ;)

...Not Knuckles.

Anyways.

I'm Autumn, and after a long time of lurking here on 8WR I finally decided to join!

I'm actually pretty new to SC in comparison to some other users I've seen here. I started playing SCV somewhere around 2013-2014 (although I have known about the series' existence for a lot longer than that). I also know next to nothing about competitive play, but I'm hoping to learn if SCVI ever comes out! And if it doesn't, then I'll probably just stick to Dolphin's SCII netplay, lol.

Sooooo I guess that's it for this intro. Also, can you guess who my favorite character is? ;)

Not gonna lie, I was hoping to click and find
"Knock knock, open up the door, it's real
Wit the non-stop, pop pop and stainless steel"

Not gonna lie, I was hoping to click and find
"Knock knock, open up the door, it's real
Wit the non-stop, pop pop and stainless steel"

This is what I imagine when Xianghua is goning on a rampage... I'd reconsider giving up Maxi as a main for her, just for the joke.

*edit for spelling

Back