Knyte's SCV CaS

Knyte

[08] Mercenary
My originals

My CaS from anime, games, etc
Bayonetta was originally made by Gatsu, I only modified the hair style and added various "weapon modes":
Devil Jin - standard gun combat
Mitsurugi - Shuraba/Pillow Talk
Maxi - Soifon aka gun-chucks
Ivy - Kulshudra
Voldo - Durga
Comments and critiques welcome
I can write up formulas for non-original CaS on request

Posted some new CaS in my albums (links in OP and sig):
Anime, games, etc.
Deadpool with Yoshimitsu style...to hell with the flag
Dante
Virgil
Sparda
Originals
Wahya - Cherokee warrior
Kalaga - Wahya's life partner
Persian Immortal

And characters from a project of mine, including peace time outfits:
The King
The Prince
Araerris
Mhe
Kyaa
Vashai
Soufhi
Nahja
Nanha

updates!

Rukia, post time skip...still trying to figure out how to make the lieutenant badge
kuchikirukiaposttimeski.png

Rose from Legend of Dragoon
rosep.png

I'm hoping they release the Dark/White Knight DLC's for us non-collectors edition owners so I can try for her Dragoon form

Rikimaru of Tenchu: Stealth Assassins in ninja armor
rikimaru.png

Ayame, also of Tenchu, in her ninja armor form
ayame.png

Now this one I haven't been as happy about since I made Deadpool and Joker...
Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto!
genrysaishigekuniyamamo.png

Or as I like to call him...the evil grandpa

The Knyte character (which I assume is some type of demon or something) is pretty cool looking.

Wahya looks great, i like the body paint on him.

Knyte reminds me of that thing from that Disney movie (Fantasia?), i forgot it's name but it looks like a dark blue devil and has its legs stuck in a volcano. He looks very nice i like what you did with the horns.

The immortal persian looks pretty good as well, i like the scar that you put on his face mask.

The prince's upper half of his 1P costume looks great but the lower half looks kind of meh i don't like the way the Roman cloth looks on it. His 2P reminds me of that blue guy from X-men the one that teleports.

Mhe, i like the 1P outfit it looks very cool.

Kyaa, the coloring and attire of her 1P outfit looks very good.

Vashai 1P, she looks pretty unique. I kind of like and dislike it..the problem is that i don't know what i like and dislike about it, so i can't help you there.

Soufhi, Hmm....kinda weird design you got there...i think the horns are what make it looks weird, but weird in a good way bec without the horns he would've looked pretty generic lol.

Nahja 1P, the tiger hood looks cute on her and i like the outfit and colors, just make the colors a little less saturated.

Nahna 1P, i guess they're sisters? twins? same outfit so same comments except that i like that you gave her hand weapons.

Thanks! =)

Yeah, Nanha and Nahja are twins hehe. I'm happy with how they turned out. Though I may go back and give Soufhi an update. At the time that I made her I just wanted a heavy armor look to her so...yeah might be time for some refinement.

Your rose looks awesome *-*
This genryusei is from bleach right? i remember him and looks familiar to the real one ^^

Your rose looks awesome *-*
This genryusei is from bleach right? i remember him and looks familiar to the real one ^^
thx ^.^

and yep! thats the captain commander of the thirteen court guards. I thought he would be nearly impossible to make since CaS doesnt really have beard options and what not...but with some stickers, borrowing Gatsu's idea of using horns for a mustache (thx for that Gatsu!), and a raccoon tail...bingo! hehe

oh and Dokugan...I think I know why Soufhi looks off. The top is nearly all lusca armor with its elaborate details and gold trim, but once you get to the waist and legs its all just plain armor with some purple trim.

Thanks! =)

Yeah, Nanha and Nahja are twins hehe. I'm happy with how they turned out. Though I may go back and give Soufhi an update. At the time that I made her I just wanted a heavy armor look to her so...yeah might be time for some refinement.

Uh...her? what? it's a woman O_o?

O.o um...yes? didn't the P2 version kind of clear it up?
>.>;
<.<;

lmao...just looked at the P2 version...she looks kinda fat xD hmm perhaps I better tone down the buxom-ness a bit...but c'mon! how would a chick look if she was tearing up a battlefield in heavy plate armor and wielding a 2-handed sword with one hand? lol

O.o um...yes? didn't the P2 version kind of clear it up?
>.>;
<.<;

lmao...just looked at the P2 version...she looks kinda fat xD hmm perhaps I better tone down the buxom-ness a bit...but c'mon! how would a chick look if she was tearing up a battlefield in heavy plate armor and wielding a 2-handed sword with one hand? lol

2P? wut? OOOHHH now i see it........yea.....my bad....
th_bad_poker.png

Some updated, some new
Soufhi redux - looks better than it did imo
soufhiredux.png

Nashoba redux - took off the head feathers, gave him a bit more fur, and a new weapon style
nashobaredux.png

Inspired by TheNatrix's work on making CaS based on FFXI job classes, I wanted to make my own based on my main/retired FFXI jobs.

Samurai, Artifact Armor (Hume male)
samuraia.png

Blue Mage, Relic Armor (Hume male)
hmmm, now that I look at the pic...the boots need to be a darker, and less saturated, blue
bluemager.png

Puppetmaster, Empyrean Armor (Mithra)
puppetmastere.png

Some more FFXI jobs...and a couple originals

Originals first:
Taki...I know not an original...but that's where I stored the pic so...
takij.png

Karura - the japanese Buddhist version of Garuda
karura.png

Imaginaerum - I wanted to make something inspired by the music of one of my favorite bands...and this is what popped out. Yeah...the thumbnail is deceptive being a black starry background, but as for the overall design...meh. Could be better me thinks.
imaginaerum.png

And the FFXI jobs:
Warrior (Relic)
warriorrg.png

Ninja (Relic)
ninjarup.png

Monk (Empyrean)
monkeb.png

Summoner Reddingote
summonerredingote.png

Dragoon (Relic)
dragoonrface.png
dragoonr.png

Ranger (Empyrean)
rangere.png

Dancer (Empyrean)
dancere.png

Scholar (Empyrean)
scholare1.png
scholare2.png

I'm pretty surprised how some of the FFXI jobs came out, tho a few I am not happy with just due to some poor armor choices in CaS.

Karura looks great, i like what you did with the Drums and putting the flames on em very inventive of you. I would add a but more color to him tho.

Imaginaerum's wings are very pretty to look at, but i think i've seen something like this be4...the character was called an nocte or something? Nevertheless yours looks very nice as well.

lol yeah..kind of stole the idea from Gatsu's Nocte. Was gonna use Nocte as a basis and move on from there...but my brain farted and let out a solid cloud of DERP so i ended up with some similar designs...but yeah the wings are pretty. I wanted something that looked more eye like, but none of the patterns I tried seemed to work. It's something that I will most likely revisit and improve upon...if/when my imagination decides to rev up again sometime this decade ><

Back