Kyoju Saru's creations

Kyoju_Saru

[05] Battler
This is my Buzz Lightyear CAS (I imagine his sword to be a wing he pulled off to start fighting with).

Buzz 1.0

Last edited:
I believe if you have a smartphone there's a PS app you can use to transfer between console/phone, but as a PC user I wouldn't know the details. If you're on Xbox I have even less of a clue.

However for spoilers simply follow this formula: [spoiler-] IMAGE/S HERE [/spoiler-] (without the - in either box).
It will result in:
IMAGE/S HERE

If you're still unsure, clicking "Reply" to this message will copy it into your text-entry field where you can see the spoiler code at work. :)

Thanks @WindupSkeleton the help is very much appreciated, I ended up making a dummy Facebook so I could easily transfer screenshots. Here's the updated Buzz shoulders and I added the chin swirl. I'll update with more shots later.

Buzz 2.0
Grats! And btw it's a cool Buzz Lightyear you've got there! I've seen a few but this one manages to go that little /beyond/. ;)

You mean this hat, the hat from the base SC5 CAS head-item set...makes me grumpy, grrrr...

Now that Woody is nice, except i would have used stickers for the belt and necktie instead of Eq that are clipping or protruding too much. What is the circle in the back supposed to be : lasso ?
It's easy to make a cow-boy hat using another head item and the turtle shell, or 2 circles and another head item (guess which one ?)
I won't add ref pics here but i am talking about my Cerviceros and Zorraph CAS which you can easily find in my main thread (cf. sig).

Now if you manage to pull TS's REX off with what's on offer, i'll eat my hat :)

Anyways, as my friend WUS said, welcome !

Thank you! And the circle is supposed to be his pull string that makes him talk. "There's a snake in my boot!"

It took me a good deal of trying to figure out how you made that awesome beard before I realized it was Edgemaster lol.

I'll see about finding an alternative to the buckle, then finding his hat if possible, but it's likely we'll get it as a free update if not in the next cas pack.

Haha, yes it's good old EM, but i have done better / more complex beards without that gimmick, only in SC5 :)

Ok the pull string, it's sheer genius then, but would be better with the string (you can use the blue demon horns for that, it's very versatile and i bet you could hide the second one into the body so you are just left with one string with the tail end hidden into the circle. Pick the right color, and you get your perfect pull string. You have one ExEq slot left, correct ?

I'll try experimenting with adding a string, too bad that there isn't ExEq with physics though, it would be fun to watch the pull string flailing around while he fights lol!

But for now I'd like to add to my gallery the first 2 characters I made in 6. That being said I know they've been done to death already, but I'd like to share my own takes on them as well.

HE-MAN!

And of course the obligatory "I HAVE THE POWER!" Shot.

And SKELETOR!

Thanks, and enjoy!

Back