Land Fish: Beginner's Guide to Voldo

WR AA -> 2B doesnt tech catch left tech, also wont hit back tech unless hits close
66B* -> 44A+B doesnt hit back tech.
Thanks for the info man. I will update as soon as i can get my computer working again.

Is this guide still a work-in-progress? Looking at the dates on the posts I would guess not, but I think it would be useful to have some bits on stuff such as what the useful moves in his stances are, when to use the stances, what his oki options are etc. etc.

I guess this is possibly wishful thinking on my part, but I'm just looking to pick up some voldo having never played him before, and I'm finding his movelist a bit daunting... in any given situation in a match I have no idea what I should be looking to do, so this sort of stuff in this guide would be useful.

Is this guide still a work-in-progress? Looking at the dates on the posts I would guess not, but I think it would be useful to have some bits on stuff such as what the useful moves in his stances are, when to use the stances, what his oki options are etc. etc.

I guess this is possibly wishful thinking on my part, but I'm just looking to pick up some voldo having never played him before, and I'm finding his movelist a bit daunting... in any given situation in a match I have no idea what I should be looking to do, so this sort of stuff in this guide would be useful.

the guide is pretty much complete as it has every basic trait about the character down.

The best way to play voldo in my opinion is to constantly find ways to knock down your opponent then when they are grounded apply a mixup to knock them down again.

Basically you knock them down and you keep them down.

Not many people frequent the voldo SA but if you have any specific questions i can answer them.

Back