[Las Vegas, NV] SINCalibur: Check first post for weekly updates!

I'm down if other peeps are gonna show.

I'm on my way there right now. Everyone just head on down. Since it's going to be an SCV night I'll be streaming that mainly. If I'm not down stairs then I'm upstairs working on stream stuff.

-Tha Hindu

I'd like to go but alas I have no ride haven't played anybody since Donkamania 2 :S
and to Banes: Sorry I missed you. I really wanted to play some matches against you. Maybe next time

to everyone thats going to the SCV World Finals tomorrow, please be at the Cosmopolitan by 5:30.

yo! i didn't hear from anyone so i didn't come. sorry bout that. i really appreciate you opening up IGL, bro.

who showed up?

yo! i didn't hear from anyone so i didn't come. sorry bout that. i really appreciate you opening up IGL, bro.

who showed up?

Just had Sora there. He kept me company :).

Anyway, so we got the big event with SCV tomorrow. What time does the IPL tourney start anyway? Also, apparently there won't be any casual setups there during the tourney or at the party (just what I heard). I'll ask everyone while I'm there if they would want to come down to IGL tomorrow or the day after. I know these guys will be starving for some matches. Also, after all that, maybe we could all go to Wu-Che. If you haven't been there yet it's a KBBQ spot in China Town off Decatur and Spring Mountain. All you can eat for $11 after midnight. Also, has a buffet section so you can get eggrolls, sushi, desert, etc. Pretty bomb place.

-Tha Hindu

Also, after all that, maybe we could all go to Wu-Che. If you haven't been there yet it's a KBBQ spot in China Town off Decatur and Spring Mountain. All you can eat for $11 after midnight. Also, has a buffet section so you can get eggrolls, sushi, desert, etc. Pretty bomb place.

-Tha Hindu

that place is the shit!! being an AYCE KBBQ snob, I give it my seal of approval, although no rice paper and insulting me by mistaking my request for egg soup as egg drop soup is not coo, sorry if ur not familiar with the culture of the restaurant u r serving at! I know the difference between korean and chinese, asshole, do u?!

http://www.eatitatlanta.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/img_0328.jpg IS NOT egg drop soup http://www.foodrenegade.com/pics/eggdrop/soup.JPG < / rant >

World Finals was amazing, my voice is still recovering and I need to run it back with Tasty Steve sometime. Heres the video I recorded earlier.

@Sora

add Hustle_Man_77 to the vegas crew. He used to come to my gatherings a few years ago. but he's only free on the weekends. Just contacted him. He had a solid Zas in 4. so i'm excited to get him back in the mix.

@Sora

add Hustle_Man_77 to the vegas crew. He used to come to my gatherings a few years ago. but he's only free on the weekends. Just contacted him. He had a solid Zas in 4. so i'm excited to get him back in the mix.

Fantastic! See you guys this saturday.

Thanks for hitting me up, Ray. I've been playing online a little and was thinking that I need to play some good players offline again, especially after getting goose egged by Thermidor on the stream. Feel like my skills got worse haha. All I have for you guys is my Cervy and pocket Nightmare tho. Working on a few others, but it'll be awhile before they're even ready.

And what's going on saturday?

DAMN! great games Sora, IFB, and Hustle.

@hustle - great cervy, bro. solid movement. I hope to see at more gatherings even if it's not at IGL or Gemini. For the most part, Me, Sora and IFB will always be there. If not all of us, at least one of us.

@sora fuck your pyraah. fuck 3B, and fuck 22K. hahah ggs. to me, you're still the best in vegas... unless someone proves me wrong.

@IFB your asta while using the hitbox was really surprising to me! you missed less inputs and your reaction time was better.... i'm excited to see you play Viola after you get used to it.

so fellas, whens the next gathering? i felt like i leveled up again playing yall....

to everyone else - C'MON MAN... i wish more peeps would just show up and learn some shit. this shit always happens to SC here in vegas. the game comes out.. there's hype... then the community just fades.... if ANY of you guys are serious about getting better, then show up. if getting a ride is an issue, i'll even pick your ass up if someone can drop you back off or vice versa. If you get better, we better, and we all get better. let's go!

Back