League of Legends

like my build?

untitled-18.jpg

Nvm fuck this game. i just started and i already have to carry my team....

lol i have played horrible last few games i've played :(
i can normally carry
also poppy has to be one of the funnest champs in the game

Brand looks like an AOE version of Leblanc to me
probably gonna pick him up release day

heh I hate his character design
he has a lot of burst but it doesn't match le blancs so ill stick with le blancs

also i can't wait to play cait with the BF sword cost reduction. they nerfed the dmg to 45 from 50 but its 200 less gold seems like it would help her a lot

popppy.jpg

not the best scores but i was usually the one starting the fights.
poppy can be pretty epic

no yordles are sqishy as shit.
ulti run in kill the guy ulti's off die is what usually happens to me
but all you really need is a trinity force and most champs are your bitch 1v1 from then on

Only 3 games in and I'm getting that old dota pub feeling. Somehow I end up with all the feeders on my team, while the donks on the other team just play really passive.

At least Morgana can farm well, otherwise I'd be having no fun at all.

5ydrix.jpg

The game feels so different from dota, which I haven't played in a while either. Going to take a while to get used to it. :/

Plus, the game somehow disables my winamp global hotkeys, which is really lame.

Remember kids, no matter how many kills you get, it will never be enough to make up for the amount of suck the rest of your team produces.

258ozms.jpg

I remember games like that back when I played dota a lot.

It's 20 minutes in and I'm 10/0 with a mid-game tank, by 25 I've pushed to their base tower by myself, and by 30 I realize that nobody else on my team will help to push, and by late game I can't do 5 on 1s and still put out enough damage to win the fights. That's a frustrating 15 minutes waiting for the other team to get their shit together and win for free.

Back