RUN K
B+G

Right:
2A+B
WS B

Left:
Right Side Throw
Back Throw

I figured Leixia should have one since Xianghua did.
Let me know if anything is missing or incorrect, I'll edit accordingly~

Leixia has something that looks like X's Lotus throw, but I'm not sure if it has the follow up that rings out to X's right. I forget which move it is. It's a move that comes out on counter.

Does that move ring out?

Leixia has something that looks like X's Lotus throw, but I'm not sure if it has the follow up that rings out to X's right. I forget which move it is. It's a move that comes out on counter.

Does that move ring out?
Don't really remember Lotus Throw, it's been awhile. Are you talking about 8B+K (counter), B+K, 33BB?

If so, 33BB doesn't ring out when the other person is grounded.

It's her 6BA, but the A has to be CH for her to do the additional Lotus Throw attack.

I don't think there's a follow-up for that, unless you can do a JF or during hit 3B+K after that, which I don't think exists or has been confirmed yet.

So, no ring out for that move.

Does that move ring out?
You mean CH 6B A (close). It does not ring out, but does open the opponent up for either another 6B A, or for 6K K and followups. Check my post in the combo thread for a bit more info.

When opponent is up against a chest high wall:

Front:
3B+K Wall splats
3B Rings out
A+B Rings out
4A+B Rings out
6A+B Rings out
FC 3B Rings out

Left:
B+K B Wallsplats
WRB Wallsplats

Throws: