Let us all say NO to the guys stealing money from us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

quezacotl

[08] Mercenary
I dont know how about you guys, but I am definetly not happy about paying money for something that I had for free in Soul Calibur IV.

Im talking about policy of Namco Bandai - creating some idiotic DLC for which we have to pay. The new DLC for SCV offers items we had for free in SCIV, I mean the costumes and hairstyle of default characters. WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT NOW?

I wont agree to it and I hope you guys wont as well. Let us write e-mails to namco direclty hoping they will hear and listen to us. Nothing will change if we quietly pay for every DLC they release - thats for sure. When Im paying a lot of fucking money to buy a game like SCV (which is not worth half of its price, as many of us come to realise this by now) I want to have Full Game, not a 1/3 of items/hairstyles/customisation options, for fucking sake.

That is all I wanted to say, below is e-mail contact to namco bandai, let us try to change things. Broad internet connectivity offered by PS3 system was meant to let us play games all together, NOT TO STEAL FUCKING MONEY FROM US!!!!!

support@namcobandaigames.com

Thank you for reading this, have a nice day.

They were free in SCIV cuz they came with the game. They did not come with this game and had to be tweaked to work with the new game and then have the patch made to install them and all that. That costs in employee wages for the time it takes (granted probably not a whole lot) plus however MS and Sony handle their cut in each download so no I do not think it should be free. Plus for the 360 I don't think MS allows free downloads like that unless the people releasing them have a very good reason for doing so. I refer you to the TF2 debacle where the new stuff never came out on 360 due to Microsoft refusing to let them give it away for free.

Im afraid you got me wrong. Thats exactly what I am talking about. In SC IV they came with the game, it should come with the game in SCV as well as in any other installment.

Dont tell me you believe in a story that they had some very important reason for not implementing default characters costumes and hairstyles in SCV and they wanted to provide us with it in a DLC for free, but employee wages and sony didnt let them to.

For me it is fucking obvious they didnt release it in the game because they wanted to do it later and take money for it.

Im not talking about every DLC being for free to us. It can cost as much as they want - I wont pay for it anyway. They can put some idiotic caps and t-shirts or some dull dark/whit knight costumes and name a prace for it, I dont care. But the things that were in a previous game for free, now having to be paid for is making me fucking angry.

If they cut half of the customisation equipment quantity in TTT2 and then release a DLC with it, it wont be funny anymore.

In SC 6 we will get half of a roster and will have to pay for another half, and pay for every balance patch that will come.

Please read carefully what I've written before stating of stupidity.

I clearly wrote I wont buy DLC, so I dont know why you are telling me to do it - I presume you didn't read my post.

What I mean is NO for realeasing a game half-finished and forcing us to pay for something that should be in the game from the very beggning. I dont care for any other additional content. Sigh.

I kind of see what you are saying but I disagree. I love buying the DLC because it makes me feel all happy when I try out the new equipment, It doesn't bother me if I am just paying for something that I have already paid for, I really like this game so throwing a bit of money at them from time to time is fine by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back