lets talk about 6B

Not good for wall combos in general but it happens so might as well capitalize... Its best use is SCD and is a good tool on wake-up after the right KND's... Due to it's pushback and ranged values on grd it can be difficult to punish and depending on the character not may not be punished at all however, one worst possible scenario is eating Voldo's Elbow every damn time for around 80 damage... One specific wake-up situation is after the SRSH {K}, SRSH A+B combo, using 6B after this catches all sides on tech and is uniterruptable by highs although it can be interrupted by attacking off the ground if I remember correctly, it's pushback, reach and SCD in this situation make it a better option than the overused WR A wake-up, in my opinion...

woops sorry! :P i'll be careful next time!
lol hey don't worry about it. this SA doesn't get huge amounts of posting as it is. i don't really mind if you revive some of the old threads here, so long as you're not going years back, and so long as its relevant. if there's a problem, syn or I will let you know. so no harm done ;)

incase you were wondering Zeero, 6B is a fairly decent move if used properly in moderation, and in the right situations. while there's some character's that can just tear sieg to shreds for using it, its a decent tool against most of the cast (although far from being his best). there's not much else to say about it that hasn't been said earlier in this thread other than some of the stuff zombiebear just elaborated on, but the things it does set up, the damage/RO potential it possess on hit, the spacing game's it can provide if blocked at long range, makes it ok in my books. honestly though i prefer 2A+B as my long range whiff punisher over 6B in situations where its possible. but that's just personal preference i suppose. in any case, the TC on 6B is nice to have. give it a try in different situations, such as nightmare's GS(grim stride) stance mixups, or experiment, see what works for you.

Back