LINK Charity Tournament Results (AVYLON)

OmegaXCN

[10] Knight
Thanks to everyone and AVYLON who was able to make it to the event.

Because of the success of our previous charity events, we were able to raise and deliver $1000 to one of the leading members of Liberty in North Korea that will go directly toward funding one of the rescue teams responsible for bringing people out of North Korea and making sure they get a better life.

And because of this event, we were able to raise even more money for LiNK, so lets consider this a great success.

Apologies to everyone who was unable to make this Wednesday Night event. Next time, we're going to have a much bigger event on a weekend, with actual cash pots and prizes.

Also, a very HUGE thanks to people who weren't able to make it, but still asked how to contribute to this cause and help out. The 8wayrun.com Soul Calibur community will always be my favorite gaming community.

Please check out the LINK website below, find out how you can help, and raise awareness.

http://libertyinnorthkorea.org/

--

LINK Charity Tournament
Rank
Player
Teams
User
1st
OmegaXCN
$30.00
2nd
DemABCs
$15.00
3rd
CroDOG Puppies
$9.00
4th
MECHA TONY!
$3.00
5th
Felix Ven Umbra
$1.50
5th
Steve-Pupper-Kippy
$1.50
7th
TheAppleBoom
7th
The Assassin
9th
Dave and his Gas powered Stick!
9th
Archer_65
9th
Raider Alex
9th
Moon

SCV_Link.png

http://challonge.com/SCV_Link
Shoutouts to Malice for coming from Philly and supporting the event, as well as recording the grand finals.

Shout outs to Cross for proving ZWEI is still terrible =)
Also thank you so much for the amazing prize for 1st place. I'm going to be drinking everything from it.

Shoutouts to demABCs for being solid since day 1. Had me sweating and we definitely need to practice more.

Shoutouts to Felix for racism and breaking the will of each his opponents to secure his victories.

Shoutouts to Siegfried player for constant shouting and hype.

Shoutouts to The Apple Boom, for showing lots of improvement. We need to casual!

Shoutouts to The Assassin for always being dedicated and determined to be the best EZIO.

Shoutouts to Xerick for playing Smash but still rockin' the lizard.

Shoutouts to EVERYONE at AVYLON for being the new kids on the block in SCV.

Back