List of quotes in Soul Calibur 4

wins, wins, wins, wins, wins, wins, wins, wins -Talim(keep pressing taunt button ^_^)

Pretty good -Xianghua

Soar-Talim

Raphael telling Amy that "You'll make a fine pet for Amy" is a funny oversight.

Actually, they took the time to make Raphael say something different when performing his CF against Amy. He foregoes saying "I shall make you one of my minions!" entirely, and ends by saying something along the lines of "Ah, sweet nectar!" instead. Also, Amy's taunt changes against Raphael; she just brushes her hair and says "...idiot."

I wish someone knew every quote that Epic Announcer says, then I could just spout them out randomly.

:sc4hil1: "Stand down! Do you know who I am?"
:sc3set1: "A man obsessed with his sword cannot defeat me!"
:sc4app1: "So you are what you are..."
:sc4app1: "I don't care about your situation."
:sc1tak1: "Hmph, at least your stance is correct."
:sc4tir1: "There's nothing you can do now, loser!"
:sc4nm1: "You... I remember you...!" vs :sc1crv1:
Darth Vader "...unwise..."

Actually, they took the time to make Raphael say something different when performing his CF against Amy. He foregoes saying "I shall make you one of my minions!" entirely, and ends by saying something along the lines of "Ah, sweet nectar!" instead. Also, Amy's taunt changes against Raphael; she just brushes her hair and says "...idiot."

It still has that one that's like "You'll make a fine pet for Amy" (or maybe its a different quote that's very simlar and I'm confusing the two) when you kill her normally sometimes. I dunno about the CF one. I've heard it happen once.

It still has that one that's like "You'll make a fine pet for Amy" (or maybe its a different quote that's very simlar and I'm confusing the two) when you kill her normally sometimes. I dunno about the CF one. I've heard it happen once.

I'm positive he only says "Perhaps I shall make you Amy's pet!" on a CF.

Anyone knows what the characters say just before they do a CF?

I heard it and it's something like:

Not on my watch, you brat.

Then, the CF starts. I could be wrong, but that's how it sounds.
Anyone? :)

Anyone knows what the characters say just before they do a CF?

I heard it and it's something like:

Not on my watch, you brat.

Then, the CF starts. I could be wrong, but that's how it sounds.
Anyone? :)

maxi will give you a bruce lee cry and then he jump kicks and says "lunging dragon of the zodiac!"

Yun's CF "Yeah, this is it!"
Algol's CF "This is the end now fall!"
Nightmare's CF "Watch this..."

Those are the ones I remembered off the top of my head. You can easily look up those CF videos on YouTube if you want to know the rest.

Tira: Let's just see how dark your blood is!
Talim:I'll just do my best
Talim:That's a nice breeze
Talim:I'm okay I can still fight
Talim: I won't give anything less than my all
Talim:I'm sure I can do it
Tira:You deserve the most painful death imaginable!
Talim: I have to keep this up
Talim: Okay I won't hold back
Talim: Wind be with me

Back