Literally Brand New to Fighting Games

DOLBYTIME

[08] Mercenary
Sup, all my friends are tekken pros (state/nationally) ranked and are switching over to SC5. Bottom line is I want to play with them. Don't really care how long it takes or how much work it will take.

I am hoping by joining this community I will find people who can help me become a non-noob at fighting games and maybe even decent. I am looking for help in a serious a way, a personal trainer if you will. There is pretty much nothing I know about this game. Hit me up, xbox: sbrcow. Steam: cowmatic. I am all ears.

Hey man, depending on who you're using you might be in luck. If you're using pyrrah for instance I know partisan's on xbl for instance and he's happy to take serious folks under his wing. Just depends on who you wanna learn. Any idea yet?

I randomly chose Cervy to start with not knowing that all of his major combos involve iGDR. I feel like dealing with complex inputs is going to hinder my ability to understand more important aspects of the game. If Partisans is interested in taking me under his wing I am totally down talk to him.

I randomly chose Cervy to start with not knowing that all of his major combos involve iGDR. I feel like dealing with complex inputs is going to hinder my ability to understand more important aspects of the game. If Partisans is interested in taking me under his wing I am totally down talk to him.
Well either way's cool. I will say though there's probably folks who'll help ya out with better advice than I can ever give in the Cervy soul Arena.
http://8wayrun.com/forums/117/

Ask them about iGDR and give them your concerns. Might not be as bad as you fear or they'll tell you who a good alternative is. Either way if you're polite on this board people will be helpful.

Back