Long Time Soul Caliber Fan Looking for Players Online

ciphfer

[08] Mercenary
Hi Everyone.

I am an long time Soul Caliber fan and I have bought every SC game since the PS1 and on multiple systems afterwards. I have currently started playing SC 4 on the Xbox 360 again and I am hoping to play online. I do have SC 5, but I am a bit disappointed with it so I lean more towards SC 4.

Let me say now that I am not an expert player so if you are the super hardcore type than I would be a waste of your time. I am casual player with a decent skill set (who is still practicing). I also have those real life nagging responsibilities like Family, Career, Mortgage etc so I am not always online. Add me to your friends list if you want to play. My Gamer tag is Intense Focus.

Do not add me if you are into smack talking and BS. That's not my style.

Thanks.

Hi Everyone.

I am an long time Soul Caliber fan and I have bought every SC game since the PS1 and on multiple systems afterwards. I have currently started playing SC 4 on the Xbox 360 again and I am hoping to play online. I do have SC 5, but I am a bit disappointed with it so I lean more towards SC 4.

Let me say now that I am not an expert player so if you are the super hardcore type than I would be a waste of your time. I am casual player with a decent skill set (who is still practicing). I also have those real life nagging responsibilities like Family, Career, Mortgage etc so I am not always online. Add me to your friends list if you want to play. My Gamer tag is Intense Focus.

Do not add me if you are into smack talking and BS. That's not my style.

Thanks.
Heya man nice to see ya. I'm also on 360. Feel free to add me and welcome to the site.

Back