Lost Swords

I feel great lol.
It's the most news we soul calibur fans have gotten in a long time, and it looks like more news is soon to follow after the announcement of SCII HD (with online). Soul Calibur Lost Swords looks to be certain right now, and I eagerly and patiently await the future details for it. All in all, nothing but good news for the Soul Calibur community these past days/today. Especially since it looks like Soul Calibur still burns strongly ;D

Edit: Ninja, you should main Raph in SCII lol.

Tbh, this is kinda dissapointing. I wanted something new. I played a shitload of sc2 already. I don't know if I want to play more. I will probably though, haha

This is probably the greatest news since SCIII announcement. Finally a real calibur game. Soul charge is back. Guard Breaks that MATTER. Jump delay moves. Fleshed out move sets. Tons of great characters. AND ALL THIS WITH ONLINE PLAY!!! And in HD. OMFG...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!

All you new school fools (SCIV and onward), take yo ass to sleep. The grown folks are talking. SCII HD ONLINE IS HERE!!! ^__^

Namco have all my monies!!!!

And if 2G was gone, console characters/stages were normalized (made even more original), and added new content. That'd be EVEN BETTER!

Wonder if they'll add the SC3 CaS system at least,that would really be cool.
I'm not complaining or anything at all, #JustSayin.

You know, I just remembered... It really really sucks now that all the SC2 Soul Arena information got erased by some idiot admin a few years back... Time for us to start from scratch in dissecting that game again.

Back