Lost Swords

Tbh I feel like PS just completely forgot about my main girl Talim. The only nod to her was the release of her 2p costume from SCIV but they didn't release the hair of it. After the petition I thought that the least they would do would be some sort of acknowledgement towards the community.

Yup, natsu most likely has replaced taki becuase as we all know ninjas have to retire one day. Although I would not be suprised if they pulled an ivy, and somehow made it to where taki wont age. I mean in SCV they obviously referenced the fact that taki is up to something mysterious, so it could be possible. And the lost swords moves definitely looks more like takis style over natsus.

Natsu replaced Taki in Daishi's intended direction for SC. He's gone now, and it seems like they're bringing back classic characters to the series to make up for it, hence why Sophitia and Taki are in the game. Besides, I doubt they'd keep characters that popular and iconic to the series from returning.

Natsu replaced Taki in Daishi's intended direction for SC. He's gone now, and it seems like they're bringing back classic characters to the series to make up for it, hence why Sophitia and Taki are in the game. Besides, I doubt they'd keep characters that popular and iconic to the series from returning.
yeah it not like Tekken where the characters that were replaced in Tekken 3 and return in Tekken 5 and Tag 2 were only in 1-2 games and not too memorable (aside from Jun and Kuni). These are characters that were from the beginning .

Yup, natsu most likely has replaced taki becuase as we all know ninjas have to retire one day. Although I would not be suprised if they pulled an ivy, and somehow made it to where taki wont age. I mean in SCV they obviously referenced the fact that taki is up to something mysterious, so it could be possible. And the lost swords moves definitely looks more like takis style over natsus.

You know, Taki has had a rather close relationship to her cursed Mekkimaru blade. Almost too close. Perhaps She is crossing the rubicon and taking a step further with it, making it even stronger or maybe it'll take over. She took it's evil power as a challenge for her to master but at the same time she is wary of it's power and only dares to use it in key situations. She slapped a talisman on it for good measure.

HERE IS WHAT TO EXPECT IN A CHARACTER REVEAL IF NAMCO DECIDES TO WAIT FOREVER ON A RELEASE BASED ON MY SPECULATION.

lost swords characters GUESS.png

I can't believe Zasalamel is still absent. I mean seriously, what the fuck do these people have against Zas? What, are they racist or something?

Damn, now I sound just like Thaeonblade.

For most cases, I don't mind certain classic characters being removed for the next installment of a fighting game and new ones being added into it as it makes the character roster fresh instead of making it look like an updated version of the previous game.

For most cases, I don't mind certain classic characters being removed for the next installment of a fighting game and new ones being added into it as it makes the character roster fresh instead of making it look like an updated version of the previous game.
Capcom proved that you don't have to do even half of this. Add a handful of existing characters, tweak the mechanics and features slightly...next thing you know you're buying the 3rd rendition of the same game you bought 4 years ago.

They didn't make the roster "fresh". They make the roster look like a generic shonen anime.

HERE IS WHAT TO EXPECT IN A CHARACTER REVEAL IF NAMCO DECIDES TO WAIT FOREVER ON A RELEASE BASED ON MY SPECULATION.
Holy shit PW, you're a genius.

If you're right, the reveals should look something like this:

lsr.png

I replaced ZWEI with Kilik and Amy's row is made up (except for the fact that Amy is in Viola's place), but other than that the spots are the same as in the SCV character select.

You're a goddamn genius PW.

Capcom proved that you don't have to do even half of this. Add a handful of existing characters, tweak the mechanics and features slightly...next thing you know you're buying the 3rd rendition of the same game you bought 4 years ago.
Sorry, I meant the sequels, prequels, interquels, or whatever-quels.

Holy shit PW, you're a genius.

If you're right, the reveals should look something like this:

View attachment 37325

I replaced ZWEI with Kilik and Amy's row is made up (except for the fact that Amy is in Viola's place), but other than that the spots are the same as in the SCV character select.

You're a goddamn genius PW.

Was that kinda random or there are reasons behind? Why Cassandra with Patroklos and Amy? (not saying she can´t, just wondering)

Was that kinda random or there are reasons behind? Why Cassandra with Patroklos and Amy? (not saying she can´t, just wondering)
All based on roster position. This is assuming a) all the rumored styles are in fact in the game, b) Amy and Viola are interchangeable as character designs, and c) the alternate column hypothesis proves true.

I thought Aeon and DJ weren't going to be in, because with them that makes 18 characters and there are only 16 character slots.

Back