[Louisiana] alligators, hurricanes, and POPEYES CHICKEN!!!1!

jakob002

[08] Mercenary
Anyone interested in getting together for some games of SC? I play other fighters as well. I'd like to get a nice scene here for the game.

New Orleans LA? Anyone???

Lol yeah. Slow dial up quality DSL internet but internet nonetheless. If you mean the storm new orleans only got a minor hit most of the major damage was around the baton rouge area.

Jakob!!!!

Stan and MagnetoX/Chris Creecy play this, but we haven't really got a steady gathering going for SC4 since my girlfriend came back in town. :/

We need to get more people playing this game I heard Ashton plays but he hasn't gotten his license yet. Look forward to playing you tomorrow though.

Yeah gg's for sure and lmao me trying to figure out sc3. I flopped worse with that than Arcana Heart. We def need to play more i'm gonna start messing with a new character tonight. And thanks for the frame data.

Rock takes ass to the face. Now it's time to break Mitsurugi's turbo enhanced foot.

lol, that thread is hilarious.

Man, by the time we decide to do anything with that footage, you'll have a week's worth of recording.

I tried again today to upload the videos. Vista just doesn't like my capture device. Phuck Bill Gates.

Hopefully you guys can all make it this friday!!!

The tourney is friday? I should be able to make it as long as i get a ride. Should be fun.

[Louisiana] alligators, hurricanes, and POPEYES CHICKEN!

Another monthly should be coming soon!!!

[Louisiana] alligators, hurricanes, and POPEYE

...Crayfish boils

really though, who plays down here? Cuz I've had zero luck finding anything offline.

[Louisiana] alligators, hurricanes, and POPEYE

Hey Berry, do you know Chris with a "K"?

Or are you Berry aka Jason?

Back