Madison GEEK KON Tourney # 4 9/8/12

jimmypikachuchoi

[10] Knight
WOW This was one of the craziest and most fun tourneys ever. Lots of great matches, but not on stream, nor recorded...:(. We had 19 ppl and there were some promising ppl that could do well, if they do decide to be a part of our group. I don't have the results for all of the tourneys, however, since I didn't run any of them.

Results:
1. jimmypikachuchoi (Lex, Tira)
2. MysticBill (Natsu)
3. Ora (Pyrrha)
4. Phil Bond (NM, DJ, Algol)
5. iKotomi (Pyrrha)
5. Outlaw (Patroklos)
7. Dark Hogosha (Hilde)
7. Milo (Sieg)
9. Lucas (Cervy)
9. Gibby
9. Jordan (Siegfried)
9. David
13. Heather (Maxi)
13. Brian (Mitsu)
13. Stephen
13. Zack
17. Sarah (Tira)
17. Miguel (Raphael)
17. Jessica

GF's:
Set 1:
jimmypikachuchoi-MysticBill(2-3)
Lex-Natsu
Set 2:
jimmypikachuchoi-MytsicBill)3-2
Lex-Natsu

4 female players in this tournament?! Where was Metallix during this? She is usually in the mix with you gentlemen.

that is what I want to know as well. Metallix had a shot to get 4th - 7th place.

btw, sorry about not entering. i was in the autograph line that was forming outside.

She didn't enter bc she was at that autograph signing as well.

Sluch: STOP BEING SO HOT!!!! <3

Bill-chan: I can't believe what I was able to pull against you. That is probably the most solid I've ever played against you in the SCV history. I woulda been happy, win or lose. We gave them a good show for sure. I know you'll kick my a$$ again though. Too bad the finals weren't recorded.

Amber-dono: Glad I didn't have to face you, since you pummeled me 5-1 the day b4. Let's play TT2.

Caleb-chan: Thx for running the tourney. You did really a phenomenol job pushing through and sending Amber to loser's. You 2 had me on the edge of my seat the whole match.

Isaac-kun: That's the best I've seen you play vs. Amber. It wasn't quite enough, but I think with more time and exp, you will get it and understand what you need to do and what you can get away with at times. Some risk is ok.

Mikey: Thx for coming out to our little tourney. Sonya>Jade, ARGGGHHHH!!!!

that is what I want to know as well. Metallix had a shot to get 4th - 7th place.

btw, sorry about not entering. i was in the autograph line that was forming outside.

She didn't enter bc she was at that autograph signing as well.

Ah I understand. No wonder, after getting out of the registration line (got it via a art commission) I had went to the video game room to look for her and figured she'd be with you guys at the stations where this event would be.

DJ allowed O_O...
Good job to bill and jimmy. I wish I could go to one of these gatherings again.

ZOLTAN!!!! Where have you been??? Practicing up and scheming to beat me and Bill and the rest of Madison, right? LOL, how's college? You shoulda tried to come to our tourneys. We had 3 other Mitsus in our group at one pt.

Back