Madison SC4 Tourney #70 Results (FINAL RECRUITMENT) 1/21/12

What should be played in our first scv tourney?

• ONLY 1 SCV League tourney w scv casuals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 SCV League and 1 SCV Non-League singles tourney

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jimmypikachuchoi

[10] Knight
OMG, fun stuff guys as always. This seriously was one of the best tourney events we've had. So many quality and close matches. Lots of surprises and upsets, drama??? HELL YEAH!!!

Final SCIV Results:
1. MysticBill (Amy, Sets)
2. Phil Bond (Siegfried)
3. iKotomi (Cassandra)
4. Ora (SophieKarp, Lizardman)
5. Anduril (Astaroth)
5. jimmypikachuchoi (X)
7. AkumaKaze (Voldo)
7. Tomi (Mitsu, Cass)
9. Lokim (Talim)
9. Loser (Cass)
9. Outlaw (YunSeong)
9. Pouncer (X)
13. Metallix (Sophie)
13. Anthony (Apprentice, Kilik, X)

SCIII
1. jimmypikachuchoi (YunSeong, Ivy, Sophie, X)
2. Ora (Sophie)
3. MysticBill (Setsuka, X)
4. iKotomi (Cass)
5. Anduril (Asta)
5. Tomi (Mitsu, Cass)
7. Outlaw (Hwang)
7. Loser (Cass)
9. Phil Bond (Sieg)
9. Metallix (Sophie)
9. Anthony (Kilik)
9. AkumaKaze (Voldo)
13. Pouncer (X)

SSFIVAE2012:
1. iKotomi (Chun Li)
2. Metallix (Oni, Cammy, Blanka)
3. Phil Bond (Blanka, Bison)
4. AkumaKaze (Blanka, Ken)
5. Pouncer (Sakura)
5. jimmypikachuchoi (Chun Li)
7. MysticBill (Zangief, Rufus, ...???)
7. Tomi
9. Anthony

Tekken6
1. jimmypikachuchoi
2. MysticBill
3. Phil Bond
4. Anduril
5. DanersDorkus
5. Metallix
7. Tomi
7. Pouncer
9. Anthony
9. AkumaKaze
Since Tourney #70, we have started collecting Madison's SCV League Membership Fee.
SCV League Members(as of 01/8/12):

AkumaKaze ($15)-Wk68
ALLCAPS
Anduril ($10) wk61
Baka-JOIN!!!
Battousai-JOIN!!!!
Bubba-JOIN!!!!
Butts ($1)-Wk64
CJ7-JOIN!!!!
Daners Dorkus ($10) wk63
Dark Hogosha- JOIN!!!!
Dillon
Dooku- JOIN!!!
Dr Tom ($12) wk65
Erik Sua ($1) Wk64
Faellie
Fafnier
Fuzion
Gremlyn- JOIN!!!
iKotomi($10) wk62
Jesster
jimmypikachuchoi ($40) wk61
John
Just Jake
Ken
Kerenata- JOIN!!!!
Khzhak ($20) wk69
Lokim- JOIN!!!!
Loser
Mao ($10) Wk 64
Mason ($1) Wk 64
Mateo Galvan
Metallix ($10) wk63
MysticBill ($1) wk 65- JOIN!!!!!
Nick R
Ora ($16) wk62
Orange ($10) wk63
Outlaw ($10) wk62
Phil Bond ($10) wk63
Pouncer ($10) Wk64
schabit
Shadow-JOIN!!!!
Stanley
Strakaman ($12)-Wk64
Syxx
Tomi ($10)-Wk62
Ultimate Ninja
Voodoo-JOIN!!!!
Zoltan
PS3 GAME RATCHET and CLANK ALL4ONE ($35)
PS3 GAME Little Big Planet 2 ($30)
MONEY for ultimate prizes as of 01.08.12($284.00/~$1000.00)
PS3 SYSTEM $210

Other ppl, who are interested in becoming a league member please facebook me. My profile is Jimmy Wingleung Choi.

I had fun as always. While at the same time working on some of my art commissions on the side. I am sorry that we couldn't meet for lunch with you guys. My folks asked to meet with us at Culvers on Todd Drive at 3:45pm. Perhaps next time.

Yeah, don't worry, I will let you pay just the $20, since you DO wanna pay right now, just that I live on the opposite side of town to collect it. Instead of paying $25 for membership fee, you can just pay $20. Same goes for Shadow. Make sure you bug him about paying things on time and get him to come to our tourney next week. SCV Tourney #1 next week, oh SNAP!!!! Got flyers out to 3/4 Gamestops. Gotta stop by downtown and drop them off as well and our local video game/trade stores. Maybe you or Natasha or Bryan can distribute or show ppl at the card game stores as well, like Misty's or Pegasus

Yeah, don't worry, I will let you pay just the $20, since you DO wanna pay right now, just that I live on the opposite side of town to collect it. Instead of paying $25 for membership fee, you can just pay $20. Same goes for Shadow. Make sure you bug him about paying things on time and get him to come to our tourney next week. SCV Tourney #1 next week, oh SNAP!!!! Got flyers out to 3/4 Gamestops. Gotta stop by downtown and drop them off as well and our local video game/trade stores. Maybe you or Natasha or Bryan can distribute or show ppl at the card game stores as well, like Misty's or Pegasus

Will do at Pegasus Games and Misty Mountain Games tomorrow after Natasha's chiropractor appointment. We'll try to hit the following game stores:

I'm Board
Pegasus Games
Neitherworld Games
Misty Mountain Games
The Latest Craze

Do you want us to go by the UW - Memorial Union, Fragging Dragon, Lazer Tag place and the bowling alleys in town to put flyers up?

I will bug the crap out of Shadow to pay on time and for Ikkaku to give me his league fee for this weekend.

Thank you for the complement in text on this event.

SSF4AE-2012

Ikkaku_Maradame - Good match. Don't be so wild when it comes to your play there. If your able to rent this game and practice.

Bill - It was great playing against you as always. I had to think a bit who to play against you since your devestating with both Zangief and Dahlsim.

Phil Bond - Always great matches against you. Too bad that updated screwed things up. Your one of the most devestating Blanka, M. Bison players I've seen.

iKotomi - ::playfully:: You just had to be a bitch by playing Chun-Li and playahating my characters. That's alright next time I'll make you shake in your chair more (I heard your knees). ;) ::shakes fist in the air at you::

T6

Daners Dorkus - I totally hate your Julia! Especially when she stomps on my characters head. ;) We killed in total in the sheep field stage about 10 defenseless sheep with our moves and falls. ::LOL:: Great matches as always.

Ikkaku_Maradame - ::doing JC's YCSM gesture at you:: ;) j/k

Phil Bond - You and your break-dancing bear! ;) ::shakes fist in the air::

SC3

Anduril - I can't believed I fell for your hits that you did to me ring me out!

Outlaw - Ugh! ::at your playing Hwang::

SC4

Outlaw - I honestly don't know which is more annoying losing to Hwang in SC3 or Yun-Sung in SC4 ? XP

Final notes
On a serious note, While at the same time I was trying to put a brave face (pre-occupied with my thoughts and feelings about my (late) aunt who passed away 6 years ago last Saturday. Missing her and not wanting another family member, family friend or friend leave me for any reason at all.

And the consent immature,negative and social exclusion behaviors that I've been getting from (you know this league member) who is continuing to do this at me (since 2008 or 2009 (more so it has gotten worse the treatment in the past two years)) and now at Pouncer (for no reason) all to be included, follow the crowd and not thinking for himself (knowing that it is wrong to do this kind of behavior). Doing this for the past four years, has seriously drained, faith in humanity is barely there anymore and broken my spirit completely. I want it so greatly to stop and be better.

Back to a the event note, I think I used up all of my good juju in that SSF4AE-2012 tourney, because all the other tourneys I just got worse and worse. Even through I blocked and countered properly. I never stopped playing the the older SC series games like SC3 for example. I should have been on even ground with most of you in both SC3 and SC4 events. Just VERY frustrating doing all that practice, still coming up short, losing to the same characters and actions.

I hope that in SC5 coming up it's the repeat of the same !@#$%^ for me. That I'll be on even footing with the rest of you by having pre-ordered the game and having it right off the bat.

Back