Madison SCV Tourney #7(FRAME DATA) and #9 Results 4/14/12

How should we handle our future doubles tourney?

• Each team can choose their own teamates.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The highest ranked players get to have first dibbs.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jimmypikachuchoi

[10] Knight
OK, so congratulations to those of you who studied your A$$es off. This is a big part of becoming a better, top player. For iKotomi and Ora, thanks for trying to sabatoge me by giving me the craziest moves to remember...had lots of fun with that. In addition to that, the double elimination tourney proved to be LOTS of fun as well, 15 Madison Warriors, so keep it up. We are almost halfway done with our league, so be prepared for more awesomeness.

Results:
FRAME DATA TOURNEY, Madison Tourney #7:
1.:sc5lei1:A 26/27 jimmypikachuchoi
2.:sc2maxi1: A 24.6/27 Fafnier (+$7)
3. :sc5pyr1: A 24.2/27 iKotomi
4.:sc5pat1: B 22.8/27 Outlaw
5. :sc5pyr1: D 18.1/27 Ora
6. :sc5lei1:F 10/27 Tomi
7. :sc5nm1: F 1.6/27 Phil Bond **
8. :sc2mit2: F -/27 Orange **
9. :sc5rap1: F -/27 Metallix **

**even with the disappointing results, I know how hard you guys did studay for your tests, so those of you with less than 2 pts/27 pts, will be given 2 league points for your efforts... YAY!!!

Double elimination tourney, Madison Tourney #9:
1. jimmypikachuchoi (Xiba, Omega)
2. iKotomi (Pyrrha, NM)
3. Yellow (Natsu)
4. Anduril (Astaroth)
5. Outlaw (Patroklos)
5. Ora (Omega, Pyrrha)
7. Phil Bond (NM)
7. Nick R (Maxi)
9. Fafnier (Maxi)
9. Orange (Mitsu)
9. Khzhak (Viola)
9. Tomi (Lex)
13. Metallix (Raph, Omega)
13. Daners Dorkus (Xiba)
13. Pouncer (Lex)

Finals:
Set 1:
iKotomi-jimmypikachuchoi(0-4)
Set 2:
iKotomi-jimmypikachuchoi(3-4)

540466_10150817436976241_745746240_12296351_1835376844_n.jpg

Those who are still in the running to be in the top 8 man tourney:
iKotomi
Ora
Outlaw
Fafnier
Phil Bond
Anduril
Orange
Nick R.
--------------Straddling the lines
Strakaman
Tomi
Dr_Tom
---Non-league members that can still become a member and have a good chance(except once they are a member, their current pts will be reduced in half for slacking off...)
Yellow
Battousai
Roger Vang

Since SCV Tourney #7 and 9, we have collected Madison's SCV League Membership Fee.
SCV League Members(as of 04/14/12):
Aaron Yellow Shirt ($9) scvwk4,6, 9
AkumaKaze ($15)-Wk68
ALLCAPS
Anduril ($10) wk61
Anthony ($6) SCVWk3 ,4 ,5
Baka-JOIN!!!
Battousai-JOIN!!!!($6) scvwk3, scvwk4, scvwk8
Brady- JOIN!!! ($4)scvwk4, 5​
Bubba-JOIN!!!!
Butts ($1)-Wk64
CJ7-JOIN!!!!
Daners Dorkus ($10) wk63
Dark Hogosha- JOIN!!!!
Dr Tom ($12) wk65
Erik Sua ($1) Wk64
Faellie
Fafnier($10)SCVWk1 (+$7)
Fuzion
Gremlyn- JOIN!!!
iKotomi($20) wk62
Jesster
jimmypikachuchoi ($362) wk61, winnings wk 1,2,3,4, 5, 7, 8(only $11), 9 plus money match vs. Jaxel
John
Just Jake
Ken
Khzhak ($20) wk69
Kinrogin ($20)SCVWk1
Lokim ($20)-SCVWk1
Loser
Mao ($10) Wk 64
Mason ($1) Wk 64
Mateo Galvan ($7), wk 5,6 (+$6)
Metallix ($10) wk63
MSPLT($20) wk70
MysticBill ($7) wk 65, SCVWk1
Nick R ($20) scvwk6
Ora ($16) wk62
Orange ($10) wk63
Outlaw ($10) wk62
Phil Bond ($10) wk63
Pouncer ($10) Wk64
Rignite ($20)-SCVWk1
Roger Vang: ($6) scvwk3, scvwk4, scvwk8
schabit
Shadow ($20)-SCVWk1 (-$47):sc5lei1:meanie!!!:sc5ezi1::sc5vio1:fail to see this payment in the future....
Strakaman ($12)-Wk64
Supa ($20)-SCVWk1
Syxx
Tomi ($10)-Wk62
Ultimate Ninja
Voodoo-JOIN!!!!
Zoltan
PS3 GAME RATCHET and CLANK ALL4ONE ($35)
PS3 GAME Little Big Planet 2 ($30)
Entry Fees 10% Take: ($27)wk2, wk3, wk4, wk5, wk8, wk 7, 9​
MONEY for ultimate prizes as of 04.14.12($857.00/~$1000.00)
PS3 SYSTEM $210
Miltown tourney partial gas/entryfee 2/18/12-$20
MLG, OH Gas/hotel partial payment-$80
MadCatz Stick-$160.00
TOTAL USED-$470
Other ppl, who are interested in becoming a league member please facebook me. My profile is Jimmy Wingleung Choi

Not trying to make excuses for Metallix. But at least she tired her best with the exam, considering that she has a learning disability with math (numbers). Jimmy? Your playing Xiba and Omega too now?! Just how many characters in this game are you now mastering?

iKotomi-once I retire, I hope you will take my spot in the Madison SC Community. You really show why you belong up in the top, and it was crazy playing you in finals and having to come back like that. You stepped it up too after I 4-0'd you the first set. It'll get better and easier, just keep on showing that same consistency and willingness to take some risks as well. Cute Nightmare, just watched and captured the video...lol. If you want, I won't post the video up. Nice job trying to sabotage me in the FRAME Data tourney, trying to pick the most obscure moves of Lex, you and AMBER!!! GRRR MEANIES!!!:sc5lei1:

Yellow-wow, you are learning and getting better and better and beating some of the top Madison players with conviction. keep it up. and good job not always doing 1A, cuz you shouldn't always do it. Very different Natsu from others, but refreshing to see a different style with her. Continue working on your execution, especially after your WSK (counter) combo. JOIN OUR LEAGUE!!!!

Anduril-Another surprise. You don't play, but you plowed your way through with Astaroth and you were doing good Rikuto-like stuff, so you should continue to do that even more. Your execution is good as well. Just gotta play more casuals and you'll be even better.

Outlaw-You are solid against everyone, but are having fits with Natsu. When you play someone that isn't as skilled, but still does solid things, you need to adapt to that, and not always go for the super advanced, super safe things bc it's not gonna work. Dumbing it down is the best way to win against Yellow's Natsu at the moment, but working on your reaction timing and creativity will be needed to win this battle. He isn't falling for much of your mids or highs. Nice job studying and getting 4th in the FRAME DATA Tourney.

Ora-It was good for you to branch off and try different characters. Sorry I was too scrubby with my Omega. I wanted to show you some cool stuff, but didn't get the chance to against ppl. Can't believe you lost to Stefan after you had thrashed him bad in the 1st round. That'll cost you 10 DOLLA!!! Oh yeah, I guess I am capable of memorizing almost all the frame data of my character in 10 minutes...lots of fun to show that off to you...LOL!!!

Phil Bond-Ugly draw for you, but it was still lots of fun. Gotta not go for the OBVIOUS. Against the more advanced players, respect them for knowing the match up and do the things that they You try too much to go for the easy ring out, which is, I guess good for scrubs, but you gotta just go for the free A throw more times just to get the free damage. Plus your execution made a big difference in you winning and losing rounds. After watching your guys' match, you woulda won, had you made better combo decisions, next time...HAI HAI!!!

Nick R-Tough matches. You gotta do more guaranteed followup damage after some of Maxi's moves. Once I move over to the west side, we'll get some more games in and I'll train you to be a supreme, hot, soul calibur player!!!

Fafnier-Owe you $7. Can't believe you left so early. Wanted to play some casuals with you. I know coming to so many tourneys has taken its toll on everyone, especially 3 tourneys in 3 weeks, so we're taking a small break, and will resume in 2 wks. Good job memorizing your frame data. I watched some of the match es, and you punished correctly, but you were a frame or two too slow in executing them, so we can try to work on that.

Orange- I thought you were gonna make a huge comeback after you took the 2nd game from Yellow. I wanted you to, but it was whoever was the most offensive, bc both of you are a 50/50 matchup. Mediocre defense, heavy reliance on offense, know the good things to do, but not when to use them, so it was an equal fight. Damn, had you won, you woulda been guaranteed 5th. If you're at Caleb's this wk, we'll work on some basic combos that you NEED to know.

Khzhak- Crazy barrage of PIERCING Through and other A+B attacks variations.
Tomi-Learn Combos!!!
Metallix- Tough heartbreaking losses, but you still hold yourself tall and strong and proud to be a video gamer. Once I post the vids up, I hope you can learn to make better decisions after blocking some strings, especially against ppl that just try to mash out another attack after another. You show them why they shouldn't do that.
Daners Dorkus-Sorry about picking Xiba, but you pummeled my Omega bad!!! You forced it, and it's a compliment to you that I had to change characters, bc it showed I wasn't confident at all playing Omega vs. you, IIE IIE.

Pouncer-when we get more time, wanna show you the true whore in Lex. It's in there, but you don't know where to look. OMG this sounds so perverted...I'll teach you what good moves Lex has so you can thrash ppl with my main character.

Metallix- Tough heartbreaking losses, but you still hold yourself tall and strong and proud to be a video gamer. Once I post the vids up, I hope you can learn to make better decisions after blocking some strings, especially against ppl that just try to mash out another attack after another. You show them why they shouldn't do that.
Pouncer-when we get more time, wanna show you the true whore in Lex. It's in there, but you don't know where to look. OMG this sounds so perverted...I'll teach you what good moves Lex has so you can thrash ppl with my main character.

Those losses were more than heartbreaking, they were !@#$ annoying and BS IMHO!!! >.<
Alright. I will study and look at the videos. Hopefully my laptop can behave (showing it's age and giving me more problems lately). What was actually heartbreaking was my score on the exam. :'(

Anduril - Pouncer was being serious when he told you weeks ago, that I wanted to talk things out with you. I still want to do that.

Nick R and Fafiner - I made on Jimmy's machine for you Maxi wearing Elvis 1956 (what I can do with the CAS features) suit. ;)

Yellow, Phil Bond, iKotomi - Would you mind if I do that costume too for Maxi on your machines too? For Nick and Fafiner to play on. As well make the "Zorro" costume for Raphael,the "Metallix" costume (using the white night armor) and "Lady Stephanie" costume for Phyrra Q?

Khzhak and Tomi - ::shaking my fist angry at you both for your annoying shangians in game:: :sc5rap1::sc5pyr1:

Pouncer - I would like to see you do those moves that Jimmy will show you with both you guys whore ---> :sc5lei1: You should ask Jimmy, Yellow, Phil Bond, iKotomi if you can make a "black costume" for Lexia (similar to her mother's Player 3 costume in SC2 ---> :sc2xia3:).

Pouncer- when we get more time, wanna show you the true whore in Lex. It's in there, but you don't know where to look. OMG this sounds so perverted...I'll teach you what good moves Lex has so you can thrash ppl with my main character.

Those losses were more than heartbreaking, they were !@#$ annoying and BS IMHO!!! >.<
Alright. I will study and look at the videos. Hopefully my laptop can behave (showing it's age and giving me more problems lately). What was actually heartbreaking was my score on the exam. :'(

Anduril - Pouncer was being serious when he told you weeks ago, that I wanted to talk things out with you. I still want to do that.

Nick R and Fafiner - I made on Jimmy's machine for you Maxi wearing Elvis 1956 (what I can do with the CAS features) suit. ;)

Yellow, Phil Bond, iKotomi - Would you mind if I do that costume too for Maxi on your machines too? For Nick and Fafiner to play on. As well make the "Zorro" costume for Raphael,the "Metallix" costume (using the white night armor) and "Lady Stephanie" costume for Phyrra Q?

Khzhak and Tomi - ::shaking my fist angry at you both for your annoying shangians in game:: :sc5rap1::sc5pyr1:

Pouncer - I would like to see you do those moves that Jimmy will show you with both you guys whore ---> :sc5lei1: You should ask Jimmy, Yellow, Phil Bond, iKotomi if you can make a "black costume" for Lexia (similar to her mother's Player 3 costume in SC2 ---> :sc2xia3:).

Metallix: I thought you showed some promise there, starting to become much more better. The videos should be able to help you. Along with some practice. If you want I can help you by playing against you. But it is true you do need to practice more against human opponents, perhaps you should ask some of the members if the league if they would be willing to help out with this. There is only so much I can do myself, with the limited time that I have due to working so much.

Jimmy: That would be cool. Where and when you would like to teach me these moves with Lex at? I tend to have Friday and Saturday free from work.

Jimmy, Phil Bond, iKotomi, Yellow, Nick R: If you don't mind to make it (or I can with your permisson) the sexy and classy black outfit that X had in SC2 for Lex? <3 :sc2xia3: :sc5lei1:

Back