Making use of crappy moves

44k anyone have a use for this move? Easily ducked and no force blocks or uses in combos that I know of.

There's a few uses, I'm sure. One that I recall right off hand is after B+G, if the opponent rolls or stays down, 44K hits them for good damage. They can escape this by rolling backward or simply standing up. I posted about this in another thread, so I don't recall if they can escape it another way.

Otherwise, I'll sometimes just throw it out there for no purpose at all. If I hit it, I start jumping happily. I even landed it in an offline tournament against Enkindu, and when I did, I started doing 8g 8g 8g 8g 8g like crazy. It felt so good.

There's a few uses, I'm sure. One that I recall right off hand is after B+G, if the opponent rolls or stays down, 44K hits them for good damage. They can escape this by rolling backward or simply standing up. I posted about this in another thread, so I don't recall if they can escape it another way.

Otherwise, I'll sometimes just throw it out there for no purpose at all. If I hit it, I start jumping happily. I even landed it in an offline tournament against Enkindu, and when I did, I started doing 8g 8g 8g 8g 8g like crazy. It felt so good.

I remember 44K being used by daishi in the beta afterB+G wallsplat when the opponent stayed doiwn. It hit for a huge amount of damage.

I remember 44K being used by daishi in the beta afterB+G wallsplat when the opponent stayed doiwn. It hit for a huge amount of damage.

I sometimes get a 44K when I'm trying to go for 4KK after a FC B+G wallsplat. Sometimes it'll hit them on the ground for alright damage, sometimes it won't.

44K exists mainly for trolling and it really wins at this purpose.

I've figured out something about AAB4 that some people might not know about. AAB4 final hit startup can be speedup just like sig's B4 by slightly delaying the 4 input. Unfortunately the final hit can still be sidestepped. The only gimmicky use I can find for this move is after 66B hits and even then the opponent can air control to avoid the last hit. I give up. I'm just going to leave this to the pros.

I've figured out something about AAB4 that some people might not know about. AAB4 final hit startup can be speedup just like sig's B4 by slightly delaying the 4 input.
Well, it could be used to troll people who like to Just Guard everything possible.

I was in a mirror match online where the guy just loved to spam 1A. So I decided to finish the fight with style with a 44K right over the 1A and hit him right in the face. Felt so good and the hate mail was just icing on the cake.

Back