Malicious Malfestation - Custom Pyrrha Ω Thread

Here's my submission for Pyrrha Omega 3p
2012-07-26_15-19-39_827.jpg

When fighting online, I like to use my wedding dress Pyrrha:
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_74.jpg

Though when defeated in her wedding dress she starts to feel rejected, in which case you can expect to see her Omega form in the next battle:

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_76.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_77.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_78.jpg

I just wish you could put stickers on the skin of 3P edits so I could do this to her face:
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_40.jpg

Pardon the bump, but during Turkey day my little cousin and I made school uniformed ladies on her PS3. My cousin did Omega....I did Leixia.

Don't reject her work....

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_12.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_12.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 650
Pardon the bump, but during Turkey day my little cousin and I made school uniformed ladies on her PS3. My cousin did Omega....I did Leixia.

Don't reject her work....
It's got kind of a Blades-of-Kratos-y look to them. Nice.
(I know they're either Chaos, Athena, or Exile, but they're all exactly the same, and they all are Kratos')

It's got kind of a Blades-of-Kratos-y look to them. Nice.
(I know they're either Chaos, Athena, or Exile, but they're all exactly the same, and they all are Kratos')
Well, the only thing I know is my little cousin thought of killer school girl....guess she kind of nailed it haha.

I'd toss in another color or so to make it pop. It's very nice, but it has the "too matchy" syndrome written all over it. Regardless, keep on sharing.

Apparently I need to add 'necromancer' to my resume.

Anyways, after a long-as-hell departure from SCV and CAS, I return with a simple, yet effective update to my OPyrrha 3P.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png

I took a little inspiration from KokoYoshi's words, and blended in a little orange with the red. I also swapped to the Absolution Mask, although I keep a variant with the old mask.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7.png

A neat little feature on the shield. I tried adding it to the grey metal, but it looked horrid.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png

I quite enjoy the newer version.

When I think bloody evil at times, I go for dull browns, raspberries, reds, gray, a little black(not too much or it'll derp the custom depending on how it's applied), rusted metal colors like bronze, copper, etc. With Omega, I usually have to go with dull colors to illustrate sadness and tragedy like her 1p. Dull browns and grays pepped with some of the colors you threw on her illustrate that.

The theme is intact, but you don't wanna match way too much.

I'd probably change the wings on her helmet to a dull gray or brown, and change the blonde to any dull hair color but that's just me. Other than that, she looks cool.

I made these Pyrrhas a few couple of years ago

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_55.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_55.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 323
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_57.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_57.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 353
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_15.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_15.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 337
Back