[Mar 24, 2012] NorCal Regionals 10 - March 24th and 25th (San Francisco, CA)

btw according to the post on the srk forums NRC will be using the latest patch so be rdy for that.

edit: oh someone beat me to it. good looks.

Thank you guys so much for answering these questions, I just have a few more. I was wondering where can see a list of people who have registered if at all possible. Also was wondering if anyone would be nice enough to let me use there PS2 to PS3 converter for the controllers, I use pad for SC5 so if anyone would hook me up I would forever be in your dept.

Thank you guys so much for answering these questions, I just have a few more. I was wondering where can see a list of people who have registered if at all possible. Also was wondering if anyone would be nice enough to let me use there PS2 to PS3 converter for the controllers, I use pad for SC5 so if anyone would hook me up I would forever be in your dept.

Pool A
Pool B
Pool C
Pool D

This should have all registered ^_^. Keep in mind there will be 'walk in's that may cause changes.

if you registered online, don't forget to bring your receipts...

they have no idea who the fuck you are at the door, and they're not gonna take your word for it!

great games to watch. Alex J made it more hype then i expected. that shit was entertaining to watch hahah

Back