[Mar 31, 2012] Run the train on Signia (Socal)

Alex.J

[14] Master
This event is simple, Signia has disrespected Norcal and we need to run the train on him. Signia, anytime you want to lose to us let us know and we can make this into Socal's first major. Also be sure to save that money because you will be kindly donating most of it to us once you lose all your MM's to Norcal.

I think Xeph already ran the train on Signia.... TWICE if I'm not mistaken. So now it's gonna be all NorCal on him? nice. Yeah I tried convincing him in having another SoCal tourny but he chickened out and preffered casuals at who knows where. Good luck NorCal... getting Signia to compete that is

This event is simple, Signia has disrespected Norcal and we need to run the train on him. Signia, anytime you want to lose to us let us know and we can make this into Socal's first major. Also be sure to save that money because you will be kindly donating most of it to us once you lose all your MM's to Norcal.

Also, if I disrespect NorCal... would all of you guys be willing to get over here and make it a major so you can teach me a lesson? I really want an offline tourny with CD, Xeph, NDK, NFK, and the other dudes again.

Back