Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter

I hope so too; however, i wouldn't expect it anytime soon. As you know, it would only have to be DLC due to Capcom not getting any retail rights, only digital. Also, if it were to come out, i'd hope it would be in like a VS collection. This way, we can also get MSH: War of the Gems, X-Men Children of the Atoms, Marvel Super Heroes, X-men vs. Street Fighter, MSH vs. SF, and MvC. But, hey i could be wrong. I mean hell, i never would have thought Tatsunoko vs. Capcom would be released in the US. And its already been announced. Either way thou, im happy play those games on my Saturn, Dreamcast, PSP, and Wii.

P.S. Norimaru FTW !! :D

knight warrior said:
this should be the next DLC on the PS3 & the 360..Based on the Saturn version

I betcha if this game gets released on XBL world peace can finally be achieved. Seriously, prove my hypothesis wrong, I dare you!!!

Who is going to buy this when they could get MVC2?

XvsSF was better anyways.

I know about GGPO

but I'd pay 10 bucks for it on PSN if it had 6man rooms, voice chat, replays and no spectator lag.(Especially for lesser played games since most people in the room end up just wanting to watch)

and it'd probably be easier to find a game since there's only like 10 people in the GGPO room on a good day

That wouild be great if Capcom released the .VS Collection on the PS2 (If marvel let's them) have it go on PSN & XBL ..I would get the PS2 version & have it on the PS3 (if I have the system)

Back