Matchmaking Question

HappyColour

[12] Conqueror
I know a few people have been reporting strange matchmaking issues, and I just wanted to check if this is an issue or a feature difference between systems.

For Xbox One casual matchmaking, whenever I search a game I am automatically placed in a room. Whereas my friend on PS4, when he searches casual matches he is shown the list of all available rooms for his selection. No idea what it looks like on PC.

Is this a consistent behaviour across the board or is this a network glitch I am experiencing?

I am on Xbox and also placed in a room directly when searching, without getting a list. It being different on PS4 gives me hope it will be changed on Xbox, because not getting a list of selectable rooms is beyond stupid. I hope Namco hurries with an update, online play has been unstable since release for me and last weekend I was unable to play any matches at all, getting disconnected at character select each match.

Thanks lightcycle.

Can any PS4 or PC users chime in? Would love to know if you see a room list when you do a casual search rather than just automatically being placed in a game.

Is the lag any better on the other systems? I'm on xbox and when a lobby gets full I can barely control anything with the slowdown.

Thanks DJ007!

After the patch yesterday on Xbox One, still the same, no room listing just throws me in a room.

It is a super pain!

Back