MAY EU PSN Tournament Concluded! Asoddimaze wins!

Will Mage_8wr VS Ice Beam happen some day? There are people fighting two and even three levels ahead. Don't want to be picky but is time to start to disqualify someone by absence, not?

You suggesting Mage disqualify himself? :p

Will Mage_8wr VS Ice Beam happen some day? There are people fighting two and even three levels ahead. Don't want to be picky but is time to start to disqualify someone by absence, not?

Disqualify someone is too much at the moment, but maybe introducing a deadline for every match wouldn't be bad.

Mage please disqualify Ice Beam and introduce deadlines for the other matches....enough is enough we can't wait forever.

I'm forfeiting my match against some_randm_freak. I'll be on vacation for some time. I'll prolly sign up for next tournament in the hope that it'll run faster and smoother. glhf in your rematch against Kalas:)

I'm sorry, but I have to forteit my other matches as well. When I registered to the "May tournament" I expected it to end in May. I have to pass a lot exams in the next week, and I can no longer wait for what's going on here.

Mage:
Please, if you don't have the time (or whatever reason) to play your matches and fulfil the tournament tree properly, then don't open such a thread or a tournament anymore. I don't care about your intentions, but it doesn't make any sense all the way things are happening now. If you want to be a TO, you have to organise yourself better first. I can't believe how much time has passed since the tournament started and how empty the tree looks. And next time (if there is any), with deadlines.

This is getting quite sad now. I won't forfeit this tournament but I doubt I'll join the next one if it's gonna be run as poorly as this.

Yeah, there comes a time when you have to put your foot down and start DQ'ing people. 1 week should be enough for any person who actually cares about the tournament to get their match done. If they need longer and send you a PM, you can be flexible, but if you don't hear from them, they obviously just don't care and ought to be DQ'd.

I copied the tournament bracket and updated it, now we can continue the tourney :

scveupsnmay20122.png

The following matches:

BoyofBodom vs. Alex_3D
NeclordX vs. Taokaka_Meow

Must be completed before the 29th of June.

*I am not the official organizer of the tournament but this is probably the only way to continue

Well it's not like the tourney forces you to change your habits or affects your day at all, so well, if Mage has been busy, just wait and one day he'll post something you'll fight with your opponent and life will go on.

Don't forget that this is something Mage has volunteered to do for free, with prizes and for fun, so just chill and be patient!

:D

I don't want to overtake the tournament in a coup d'etat XD but if everyone who is still alive in tournament, that's is Taokaka_Meow and Some random agree, then we can go on.

But I need them to confirm they agree with that, because no point with fighting Taokaka if Some Random freak don't agree with it.

Back