Mephie's thread of recreations

jesus!!!!!!! I just saw your kain!!!! I love this game... could you post more pictures of him please??? I'd like to create (copy hehe) one

nice Ragina, mind if i use her?
I created this thread to share my creations with the community, so feel free to use anything posted here.

I kept forgetting to check here, but...dat Takeda. Dayum.
It's nice to see that someone else appreciates the Sengoku Basara series. Shingen would have looked about twice as badass if the game would let me color his undershirt orange. I can understand limiting male pants and female undershirts, but limiting the colors on male shirts is just obnoxious.

Damn!!! Is "Zeiram (Iria)" and original? If it's not... from wich game is he? I must play it XD
He is originally from an old movie called Zeiram, and my rendition is based on his appearance in an anime called Iria: Zeiram the animation. There were SNES and PS1 adaptations, but I don't think that they were ever released outside of Japan.

jesus!!!!!!! I just saw your kain!!!! I love this game... could you post more pictures of him please??? I'd like to create (copy hehe) one
It's nice to see others who love this magnificent bastard as much as I do. I've added a better view of his face to the gallery.

You should be able to easily copy the outfit. The only tricky parts were trying to add an inhuman texture to the skin and recreating the head ridges. The head ridges were made by placing three Beetle Horns in the following orientations:
H2 V-19 B-14 W-50 L-23 D-50 RV-119 RH-135 A50
H-7 V-27 B-7 W-50 L-15 D-50 RV-57 RH-4 A-24
H0 V-5 B13 W-50 L-50 D-50 RV0 RH-176 A-16

To add the skin texture you need to set his muscle mass to 4 and add face paint 53(the angry face). I gave him a skin color of 3:21,3 and added motif 25(bat wings) and 104(skull) to his chest with the sizes maxed and the color set to 2:18,6. I also used basic pattern 15 to add texture to his pants and head ridges. I couldn't find a way to make the horns blend in with his head, so I opted for making them slightly lighter. If you find a good way of making the horns look like skin, please let us know. Enjoy.

Sory L4D, but I'm going to have to back up Rdmunhoz here. While the young versions of both vampires were exceptionally badass, Kain is the only one who's badassness increased over time. After Blood Omen, Kain conquered the whole freaking world, freed his son from the limitations of mortality, and successfully fought a god. Alucard, on the other hand, became Genya Arikado and that abomination from Castlevania Judgement. Overall, I'd say that it is a clear win for Kain.

KAIN RULES.jpg

You cant take that from me!!! Alucard is my favorite Vampire of all time!
XD

Wouldn't be funny if someone suddenly appeared and said that we are all wrong and the best vampire is Edward from Twilight? asheuaiehsiauhehasiheuahea

The four-ish horsemen of the apocalypse that I made for Rdmunhoz's thread are some of my favorite creations, so I had to add links in my thread. If you haven't checked out the Four Horsemen thread, do so immediately. It is full of some of the most impressive designs on this board.

Pestilence:
View attachment 17339View attachment 17305View attachment 17306View attachment 17307View attachment 17308
Famine:
View attachment 17302View attachment 17303View attachment 17304
Death:
View attachment 17295View attachment 17296View attachment 17297View attachment 17298
Conquest:
ArmoredView attachment 17365View attachment 17366View attachment 17367
Broken ArmorView attachment 17368View attachment 17369
War (Armored Version):
View attachment 17299View attachment 17300View attachment 17301
War (Propaganda Version):
View attachment 17334View attachment 17338 View attachment 17336View attachment 17364
War (Monstrous Version):
View attachment 17370View attachment 17371View attachment 17372

And since the horsemen contest forced me to create a third save file, I played around with a few quick recreations. All of the Legacy of Kain love inspired me to recreated the ancient badass Vorador. After stealing Matty's fantastic design for Alice, I wanted to create my own versions of some of the other Wonderland characters. The rabbit was pretty straight forward, but Cheshire took a few attempts. It was difficult finding cloths that seemed fitting on a character that is usually represented naked. The last two are just little bits of nostalgia that I threw in for fun. Please enjoy my renditions of a really old guy, a rabbit, a cat, a girl in a poncho, and a man with no pants.

Vorador(Legacy of Kain)
View attachment 17564View attachment 17563
The White Rabbit (Alice in Wonderland)
View attachment 17565View attachment 17566
Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)
View attachment 17567View attachment 17568View attachment 17569
Lydia Deetz (Beetlejuice)
View attachment 17570View attachment 17571
Earl Sinclair (Dinosaurs)
View attachment 17572View attachment 17573

Dinosaurs actually creeped me the fuck out as a kid...

The episode about the baby getting germs gave me nightmares for years ._.

I think I even developed some weird habits because of it.

Earl evoked a much bigger reaction than I was expecting. I actually debated whether or not I should upload Earl and Lydia due to how little effort they took compared to most of my stuff. Anyways, I'm glad you guys liked my little nostalgia bomb. If you want to copy him, the head is just a turban with eye stickers, two turtle shells with gradient patterns, and a set of vicious horns.

Also, I never considered Dinosaurs creepy until I googled reference pictures for Earl. Seeing him without any skin is pretty damn unsettling.
Inside Earl 2.jpg

I faced my fears and watched "germ warfare" again, and it's not so creepy now that I'm older (being into depraved stuff like Battle Angel Alita, Hobo With A Shotgun, Silent Hill, and Repo! the Genetic Opera probably helps). But that picture...eesh.

Time for another update. The most recent dlc pack caused me revisit two of my submissions for the four horsemen challenge. We also have my two entries for the Iron CaS competition which managed to be the runner up in the popular vote and odd choice. This surprised the hell out of me considering the quality of the competition. While creating the Silicon Life-inspired cyborg for that contest, I made a male companion for her. For my recent recreations, I have added a rather inaccurate rendition of Korra, the adorable demon puppet Oichi, and the psychotic bitch Chiaki. Enjoy.

Famine
View attachment 17646View attachment 17647

Pestilence
View attachment 17648

Lily (OC for Iron CaS contest)
View attachment 17560 View attachment 17562

Silicon Life (Blame!)
(Female)View attachment 17835View attachment 17836View attachment 17837View attachment 17838
(Male)View attachment 18136View attachment 18137View attachment 18138

Korra (The Legend of Korra)
View attachment 18131View attachment 18132

Oichi (Sengoku Basara)
View attachment 18127View attachment 18128

Chiaki Hayasaka (Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne)
View attachment 18129View attachment 18130

Back