7th
FozzyGuard
7th
Fenris
9th
GameGenie222
9th
MystSilver

Post your shoutouts and other shit here.
Challonge is here: www.challonge.com/midlandwarfarescv
www.challonge.com/midlandwarfarescii

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM_J6oc0Q5tvgnS1HmbEuuuApVGaaj9bd

Last edited:
Lots of fun. Thx mkl for running a smooth tourney and providing food. Our yellow ppl love rice=Jimmy's happy!!!
Fenris: LOL yeah, lots of bad luck in our fight, but you got it and showed me who's the boss during the doubles tourney. GL at NEC
Hawkeye: Sorry I sucked ass so bad during the tourney. Fun playing you in casuals and in SC2, although, had you known more of the frames and props, you probably would have destroyed me.
Fozzy: Fun casuals b4 the tourney. We had fun matches in both scv and sc2. It's too bad I can't just guard in SC2. That messed me up fosho.
Salty: Good Zwei. I'll do my research and get you next time. Your spacing is crazy annoying, but I just gotta understand the matchup more.
Myst: Fun Lex Lex casuals. Yeah, sometimes you gotta be just brave with some of those AutoGI's. That will help you become more confident and reliable with reaction timing.
GameGenie: Sorry I didn't get to play you, except in that one doubles match. I will tell Bret you demand a rematch with him. We will need to play against each other next time.
IRM: You are hella funny. Wish I coulda played more vs you. Fun SC2 Casuals.

Hawkeye: Always nice to kick it with you. Thanks for being like the first dude who committed to coming to the tournament and actually coming. *cough*lobo is a fucking scrub*cough*

Fenris: Our run of troll matches have continued to get more and more funny. Thanks for coming out and driving Donnie!

IRM: You did all ya could to make the stream good but the internet just wasn't going to work. Thanks for all the shit you tried and being an overall good guest when you stayed here.

Jimmy: I didn't even expect you to come! That was super awesome. We need a do over on that team tournament for sure. Thanks so much for coming.

Salty: Good shit in the tournament. Keep playing and don't lose that touch. 4th place is good for the quality of competition we had, 10 people or not.

Lucky Strike: You almost took me out in tournament so that says something to how your Viola is coming along. Fuck her and fuck the fact you are learning her.

MystSilver: You stick to it, but I feel we need to sit down and have some vocal coaching sessions. You're not doing anything wrong but I feel you could be a much more solid player with a few tweaks.

Fozzy: If your ass ever had a working controller and practiced one a year I think you could have done better. Fuck you, ex-roomie love.

GameGenie222: Once you start learning the intangibles in fighting games instead of hard numbers or idiosyncrasies your game will develop in no time. So no more excuses, pick a top tier if that makes you feel more at ease with learning the more philosophical and intangible aspects of competitive fighters. Otherwise good shit and thanks for coming out.

Salty Shoutouts Time cause my performance was ass and losing to Cervantes 2 times in a row at a tourney was not the best experience. Meeting everyone was nice and seen some cool matches and learn alot.

Fenris: You are a cool cat and hella knowledgeable and you love to keep the low tier characters and players down huh? Good Luck at NEC. P.S Pat vs Raph is 7-3 Pat at worst.

IRM: Thanks for kicking it with us and coming to the middle of fucking nowehre to come play Calibur with us where all you see is O.Pryhha and low tiers. Sorry I ddint get games in with you cause I was labbing the Maxi matchup a lttile bit actually but was a little nervous. Good luck at NEC good sir.

JimmyPikachuChoi: We neet to get some more serious sets in instead of that one and done team tourney nonsense. Tell your boys Fuzion and MysticBill that I still wanted that runback from 2012 at MOK mostly Fuzion. Also when Soul 2 HD comes out I'm gonna be up in your grill for some matches.

FOZZY: FUCK CERVY shouldn't have lost but I blame my nervousness and my scrubbiness for lossing. Well GG's anyway.

Hawkeye: Damn you a chill ass niggah but I got whooped quick in that team tourney against you. Next time we meet I need to get some more serious matches against you. Commentary was legit BTW.

MystSilver: I know you dont like being a lab monster and like to learn in actual matches but that shit helps. Pretty much what MKL said and educate youself on other characters so you know what can you abuse and what not. Hit meup on PSN later once I get my internet at home up and running again.

SaltyFist: Good shit on getting 4th and thanks for taking my bum college school ass to the tourney. We need to get some matches in next time.

LuckyStrike: Your a hater for going Cervy on me but I was being stupid going Algol in those first two matches and thinking he was tourney ready so it's whatever. Pickka top tier and man I'm gonna be scared shitless of your in the near future cause of Viola. GG's to you sir.

GameGenie222: Dammit Genie you fucked up hella.

MKL: Thanks for the event and hope you do these more. I guess your right on stop being a bookworm and learning players instead but being stuck in practice mode and leanring other characters without online for 3 months now sucks. If I learning top tier it's gonna be for bad matchups I'm a stubborn dude so time to lab it up some more. Good shit on 3rd and good luck at NEC good sir.

Last edited:
Back