Mina v1.03 patch changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mina patch changes?

havent heard of any but i've been pretty OCD about checking for them...I never really ended up getting many CFs with her honestly so that doesn't bother me much

Mina patch changes?

A lot of my tactics with Mina involves getting a CF, so yeah, its a major nerf to her in my opinion. I guess it would depend on how much more difficult it would be to get a soul crush compared to how it is now.

I really hope there aren't any negative changes to her moveset, she can be tough to win with as is atm.

Mina patch changes?

*Shrugs* My strategy with Mina is to pull mad mind games out of my ass mid-round, so this doesn't affect me too much, though it IS sad that she has a harder time with CFs now.

They better not nerf her. She's bad enough as it is.

Mina patch changes?

CFs are a big part of her game if you ask me. It doesn't take too long to get them blinking with Mina. That's when you can start forcing them to make mistakes they normally wouldn't make. The nerf in general will probably make the game more balanced as a whole, but the CF nerf will likely hit Mina fairly hard without some kind of buff.

Mina patch changes?

What changes would we like to see in a future patch?

I'd like to have 3bK come out as fast (or nearly) as Zas's B+K.

Mina patch changes?

Yeah, my strategy with Mina was Either to mix up pokes like a long-ranged, weak mitsu scrub, get them flashing then use the mixup. Occasional use of other moves as well. You have to use the threat of CF to set up rest of her game.

It's why I use her instead of Kilik, she seems like she's just as strong but requires more thinking/effort.

Mina patch changes?

Actually almost everything seems to be almost exactly the same for Mina with some minor buffs and nerfs here and there.

From a SG reset 44A+B does it in 5 and 66A+B 6. For 66A+B that's one more block. I think 44A+B actually does more SG damage now though. From the start of the round it can crush in 6. Which I'm pretty sure it wasn't able to before. So yeah. Same Mina really. Yay.

Of my three top characters, Seong-Mina is pretty much the only character I can execute CFs with.

same! for some reason i can get cf's with mina but i never really get them with my mains

does anyone else hate losing to cf's? i definately feel peoples pain when i get them he he

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back