Mirror Match Thoughts~

Pyrrus

[14] Master
....When facing mirror matches what are the first thoughts that pop into your head? Lmao or reaction~

The first thing I think usually is " oh shiznit, I hope Im better at -insert character here- than them!"

I find it humiliating to lose at someone you main TT ^ TT...~

Note- If a thread has already been made like this, or this topic is unworthy to be made into a thread, please close it Mr.UnseenWombat~ ^_^;

I just think it's cool that I'll get to learn something new. Especially if it's someone like kAb or Shogun or ArcticKomodo that I run into in ranked.

In player matches, when lose to someone not in a mirror match, and then the very next match they pick my character, I think, "Okay smart alec, you think you're gonna show me how to use Natsu or something?"

Well since I main aPat, mirror matches just turn into a 'who can pull off the most JFs' competition. (admittedly I'm not great at them all but I've met very few good aPats so whatever)

The two mirror matches that scare me are Viola and Pyrrha Omega.
Viola because FECKING ORBS EVERYWHERE!
Pyrrha Omega because the in-game dialogue will sound something like this: YEAARRRGHH!! UGGHH! HUHHH! HURRRAGHHH!! ...so red... EEEEEYARRRGH!!

Maxi mirrors are a 2A, 1K, 6A+B, 3K contest. The first one to guess wrong eats a fat punishment and quite possibly the round. I avoid mirror matches if I can. I cant stand them. Cause you have the "fear" of knowing what your character is capable of, but is homeboy gonna that?

"Well this is going to suck."

I generally assume everyone is better than me at any given character... and it ends up true. x3

another viola? psssh i mained her before she was cool. jk i get excited whenever I see another viola, especially if they're not terrible

and viola mirrors tend to become who techs under AAB the most. of if we're both not stupid, who starts thier 6B+K shennanigans first. because the round's pretty much over after that

When I see someone playing as Sieg I just hope to God they actually play him properly and don't roulette around like it's SCIV.

When I see someone playing Siegfried I think: "I'm screwed" because I'm very confident.

After the match mostly I facepalm if they are bad players and leave or pick other characters...
If I get beaten I think "I'm completely screwed, bad, so I should just sit here and lose some more times. I could at least learn something"
If they are good but I win, I think "GGs, let's try again"

True mirror matches don't happen too often for me since I mostly play custom characters, but when I do face the same character in a match, the first thing that almost always pops in my head is, "Existentialism fight!" - especially when it includes characters who aren't technically mirrors but are the same person, such as Patroklos vs Alpha Patroklos and Pyrrha vs Pyrrha Omega.

True mirror matches don't happen too often for me since I mostly play custom characters, but when I do face the same character in a match, the first thing that almost always pops in my head is, "Existentialism fight!" - especially when it includes characters who aren't technically mirrors but are the same person, such as Patroklos vs Alpha Patroklos and Pyrrha vs Pyrrha Omega.
must make Franz Kafka as a beetle in CAS!!!

I think: "Tira, huh? I wonder who they used before EVO..."

And then I sometimes think: "A Tira CAS? Are you kidding me? And did you have to make it a dude?"

And finally, if I win, I think: "I wonder who they will go back to for the rematch...I bet its Viola...I hate her...that bitch is so not Amy..."

Well since I main aPat, mirror matches just turn into a 'who can pull off the most JFs' competition. (admittedly I'm not great at them all but I've met very few good aPats so whatever)

The two mirror matches that scare me are Viola and Pyrrha Omega.
Viola because FECKING ORBS EVERYWHERE!
Pyrrha Omega because the in-game dialogue will sound something like this: YEAARRRGHH!! UGGHH! HUHHH! HURRRAGHHH!! ...so red... EEEEEYARRRGH!!
HAHAHA yes! I'm an Omega player and that's exactly what it sounds like!

Mirror matchless bore me to death. I just try to get them over with as fast as possible (W or L). I even get bored watching them too.

Back