Missing character discussion

Who else played SCII for this guy?

150px-Link_Twilight_Princess.png
i only played him in SC2 so i could do that A+G for ring outs. and showing him off to people that were all like "oh my god link is in this game!? i gotta see him!"

Rambling...

Sure I'll miss when I looked at Taki and got an instant boner. But, Taki would eventually age and her body will too. Natsu was a smart move despite some haters lurking around her. Because should they make more installments, Natsu will soon improve. Taki will soon become granny Taki. Natsu to me is like Seong Mi-na put into a Naruto kunoichi rehash with more cockiness and modernization on the now fashion and music ish sent out to do Taki's bidding. Not that I mind xD.

Taki's "lemons" become rotten lemons unless PS has like a good excuse to make her not age. The beauty of "lol wut" stories equivalent to those "types" of animes haha. Same with vets like Cassy though I don't miss Sophitia and Cassy since I know PS has fetish with blondes. Or rather Japanese peeps have a strong like to blondes(no offense to them)

Pat, Pyrrha, Apat, Omega, Elysium(Sophitia reskin in a different approach), Cassandra, Natsu, Setsuka(SCIV), and Siegfried are proof of that.

Vets that I do miss a lot aside from Seong Mi-na and Taki are Yun Seong, Talim, and Zas. But since threads like these urge me to go further, I'll also miss Hwang, Rock because of Bangoo(y u no not here), and Xianghua(still not used to Leixia yet).

The story is so stupid anyway that there's no reason they couldn't have made Taki ageless like Tira, Maxi, Ivy, and Cervantes. Also, look at Hilde.

The day the story starts to actually be good is the day I'll accept the argument that Taki can't be in for story-related reasons.

What is the 'official' reason for Taki not being in SCV? Killed by malfested I suppose?

I used to think the same about Pyrrha never living up to her mom.

Until I played around with custom outfits with default Pyrrha and realized...she's hiding quite the rack there once you give her more revealing clothing.

Give it time people.

By SC7, Pyrrha and Natsu will have shown the same "growth" as Sophitia and Taki. Bank on it.

The story is so stupid anyway that there's no reason they couldn't have made Taki ageless like Tira, Maxi, Ivy, and Cervantes. Also, look at Hilde.

The day the story starts to actually be good is the day I'll accept the argument that Taki can't be in for story-related reasons.
Your post just made me realize something.

Come get influenced by Soul Edge!!! It'll make you age slowly!!!! Not only will you look sexy, but you'll have more power to refuse any logic with the power of justice!!!!

Warning!! Side effects may include: deformed body parts, sudden berserk outbreaks, emotional breakdowns, schizophrenia, losing a loved one, losing a chance to bang a loved one, your identity, amnesia and more.

It is recommended you seek a trusted person to cure thine problems.

Come get influenced today!!!

I used to think the same about Pyrrha never living up to her mom.

Until I played around with custom outfits with default Pyrrha and realized...she's hiding quite the rack there once you give her more revealing clothing.

Give it time people.

By SC7, Pyrrha and Natsu will have shown the same "growth" as Sophitia and Taki. Bank on it.
I don't want pyrrha lasting that long. :P

To everyone mad bout veterans being replaced,
Seong-mina has NEARLY ZERO similarities to Xiba
Same thing with Cassandra and Pyrrha. (but has some)
Natsu has majority of taki's moves
You should be glad they put a successor with some similarities

Seeing as they didn't put any kind of individual character stories in the game (don't worry that rant is for another time and thread lol) I don't see why they couldn't just stick them in for the craic. However, if they do carry on making more SC games I can see them putting in less and less of the old characters so better brace yourself for even more disappointment next time around, I mean Mitsu, Sieg and Voldo have been there since the first game so when they're dropped it's pretty much the beginning of the end for the oldies.

People grow up already! most of the fans don't miss Taki cause of her tits but cause of her overall character:

Natsu:

Boring design created for stupid otakus animefanboys
Stupid personality
Stupid quotes
Annoying voice in both Jap or Eng

Taki:

Meh design although in SC3 she was really close to look like a ninja
Great personality
Great quotes
A total badass
Powerful
Interesting background story
Love her voice

Personally I only miss the missing styles: Zas, Yung, Talim but I wanted to put that clear about Taki cause if I read another idiotic response that she is miss cause of the tits I'm gonna start raging so hard!

I was opposed to most of the new characters until I tried them, and now I actually prefer a lot of them to the originals. I always liked Taki and Cassandra (Sophitia was okay), but prefer Natsu, Pat, and Pyrrah to them.

I can see where you're coming from, though. I like Leixia, but still prefer Xianghua. And Kilik should not be a mimic.

And most important of all: Where's Talim?! lol, I think PS missed a big opportunity to redesign and develop an older Talim's character and moveset. I'm also still scratching my head at Bangoo not being in the game. Hopefully, if he's in SC6/DLC he won't fight like Rock... No offense intended to Rock fans.

People grow up already! most of the fans don't miss Taki cause of her tits but cause of her overall character:

Natsu:

Boring design created for stupid otakus animefanboys
Stupid personality
Stupid quotes
Annoying voice in both Jap or Eng

Taki:

Meh design although in SC3 she was really close to look like a ninja
Great personality
Great quotes
A total badass
Powerful
Interesting background story
Love her voice

Personally I only miss the missing styles: Zas, Yung, Talim but I wanted to put that clear about Taki cause if I read another idiotic response that she is miss cause of the tits I'm gonna start raging so hard!

It's nice to know that's true for one person on here, at least. ;)

Taki was more badass, but she had a pretty flat personality in my opinion. "Stupid personality" is a weak argument, don't you think? I actually like her, she's funny and tougher than most of the Soul girls. I always liked Taki's 2p outfits a lot, though I also like Natsu's. I don't like the pink tights, but I can see how they appeal to some gamers ;). My favorite Taki was SCII, in SCIII she was still cool, but by SCIV I think PS made the right decision in replacing her. No offense intended, just my opinion.

ask me if I give a flying fuck! Go ahead.....I dare you!!

Do you give a flying fuck?

Back