Mix 2 characters together

Phragonist

[10] Knight
Say you like some things about a character, but not some other things. Like, I like characters that use single hits, rather than strings of moves. I want to hit you with one move rather than having to do like a.a.b.k and remember all the combos, and if the character has the potential to do the string, then I know I'm losing damage if I just do a instead of aabk. Anyway, I'd mix natsu with someone that doesnt do combo strings. So this new character doesnt have strings, but each individual attack is much stronger than each individual natsu attack to make up for it. The range and speed of natsu, the strength of hit of astaroth. I call it, Natsturoth.

Or something in between mitsurugi and siegfried. Slower than mitsurugi, but faster than siegfried. The length of the sword longer than mitsurugi, but shorter than siegfried. Damage less than siegfried, but more than mitsurugi. Or we could just go OP style and have siegfried damage and range with mitsurugi quickness. I call it, Mitsurugfried.

Take xiba's stick, cut it in half, chain the two halves together. Now maxi has a HUGE nunchaku. Maxi with longer range. And kindof like ivy he can have the stick for some moves (I'm thinking mostly stabbing poking type moves), the giant nunchaku for others. It's usually in nunchaku form, unlike ivy. I call it, Maxibavy.

I'm sure you can come up with other probably more broken OP character combinations. Let's hear them.

Or something in between mitsurugi and siegfried. Slower than mitsurugi, but faster than siegfried. The length of the sword longer than mitsurugi, but shorter than siegfried. Damage less than siegfried, but more than mitsurugi. Or we could just go OP style and have siegfried damage and range with mitsurugi quickness. I call it, Mitsurugfried.
I've wanted a bastard sword style since forever. Or an arming sword.

Aurelia with Demuth :p Chained Sickle+Steel Fan ftw!

In SC5 terms... Uhm... ugh, I dunno. x3 None of them mix well enough for me. o3o

Ivy + Zasalamel. The result is a tall and unnaturally handsome British guy with a giant extending kusarigama. His style consists of quick zoning tools, several command and attack grabs that twist the enemy around the chains, and an assortment of attacks that move the enemy around him (much like Zas's arsenal).

Or something in between mitsurugi and siegfried. Slower than mitsurugi, but faster than siegfried. The length of the sword longer than mitsurugi, but shorter than siegfried. Damage less than siegfried, but more than mitsurugi. Or we could just go OP style and have siegfried damage and range with mitsurugi quickness.
But Mitsurugi already does more damage than Siegfried with a third of the effort. Lol

Yoshimitsurugi

Lol there is a flag like yoshimitsu has on his back in the character creater. I thought of making a costume look as much like yoshimitsu as I could, but giving it mitsurugis moveset, just to mess with people's heads

....Hm
*tries to think of something clever and witty*

u-um

Dampagol? A butt-slapping-bubble-blowing-mustache-wearing-too mighty-for-thou- joke/OP character. ( with a six pack)

Fail? hahah:D

• Volpierre, the ultimate trolling character (Dampimitsu works better personality wise, but the weapons fit less).
  • Nightmyrrha, it would be totally fun seeing "it" stab you with the original Soul Edge while screaming how sorry she is.

If I wanted to be a sadistic bitch I would make a character with Nightmare's range, step, Leixia's frames, meter gain, Natsu's pushback, speed, Viola's mix ups, and small hitbox. >:D

^
tumblr_m64cpiTMZi1qk45mi.png

Lol there is a flag like yoshimitsu has on his back in the character creater. I thought of making a costume look as much like yoshimitsu as I could, but giving it mitsurugis moveset, just to mess with people's heads
This was one of the first things I did when the game came out. It was hilarious when people with a mic would say stuff like "woahhh, how do you use THAT move?"
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_90.jpg

Yun-Seong Hua: Xianghua's SC3 Moveset with Yun-Seong's ranges of kicks...or what Leixia should've been more like.

Setsalamel: Combining Setsuka's quickness and throws with Zasalamel's strength

Hwang Hua: Like Yun-Seong Hua but with Hwang's mids and highs and Xianghua's lows and unblockables

Kilmitsurugi: Kilik's spamming + Mitsurugi's tracking = A winner is you.

Tiramy: Tira's sadistic nature meets Amy's graceful style

Pyrgol: A whiny bubble spewing apologizing deity

Ma-Ki: Maxi's button mashing + Taki's throws and stances

Yoshi-Sieg: Yoshimitsu's throws and stances with Siegfried's power

Cerv-Ivy: Cervantes' special moves with Ivy's stances

VolXiba: Voldo's creepiness with Xiba's unending hunger

Cassandrel: Cassandra's agression mixed with Raphael's mixup game (think SC2 or SC3)

Patsurugi: See Kilmitsurugi but with more cockiness

Mi-Na Rock: Rock's power and Mi-Na's spunkiness

Back