Modding SoulCalibur 3

Hi can anyone tell me how to mod my CotS character's fighting style? and a CaS's fighting style in general? I want to have Night Terror's style

For those that still struggles with modding this game in 2020 I've uploaded a patch with a lot of characters, check the link below for download.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Changes
Zasalamel Old Man - Zasalamel Costume Edit 1
Night Terror - Nightmare Costume Edit 1
Inferno - Nightmare Costume Edit 2
Will o' the wisp (red & green) - Abyss Costume Edit 1 & 2
Colossus - Olcadan Costume Edit 1 (no moveset)
Inferno - Cervantes Costume Edit 1 + New Moveset from Arcade Edition
Lizardman new versions - Lizardman Costume Edit 1 & 2

Hwang Costume 2 NEW & Dragon
Li Long Costume 2 NEW & Shadow Master
Arthur Costume 2 & Ende
Charade & Riese
Assassin & Tomoe
Jinkai & Kagami
Kierkess & Mireille
Kureha & Fengyu
Irene & Alberic
Hyle & Acacia
Mooncalf & Swordsman
Berzerker & Rudiger
Thief & Abigail
Aeolos (giant) & Amrita
Fu-Ma Ninja & Ailian
Areon (giant) & Keres
Amy Costume 2 New

Nightmare Weapon 6 is Soul Edge Complete
Hwang - New Moveset from Arcade Edition
Li Long - New Moveset from Arcade Edition
Amy - New Moveset from Arcade Edition

New Stage Tranquil Field - Water Mill Valley
Arcade Edition Tittle Screen

Great news indeed!

Quite nice to see Danger X7's patch with his vision of the modded game, I will have to download it and play on real PS2 hardware to experience it.

TopazHacker,
Welcome back mate, that teaser video that you kindly shared with us conveys the possibility of having a new dawn for SC3 modding, texture editing capabilities could really spice up things and allow for much better mods.

Of course having those inferno icons on the character selection menu are the cherry on top of the dessert.

To all, please be safe!

Great news indeed!

Quite nice to see Danger X7's patch with his vision of the modded game, I will have to download it and play on real PS2 hardware to experience it.

TopazHacker,
Welcome back mate, that teaser video that you kindly shared with us conveys the possibility of having a new dawn for SC3 modding, texture editing capabilities could really spice up things and allow for much better mods.

Of course having those inferno icons on the character selection menu are the cherry on top of the dessert.

To all, please be safe!

To be honest I am more excited about, I don't know, BEING ABLE TO CHANGE GAME SCRIPT.

This feature truly opens a door to a whole new era and Imma exploit the dang out of it.

To be honest I am more excited about, I don't know, BEING ABLE TO CHANGE GAME SCRIPT.

This feature truly opens a door to a whole new era and Imma exploit the dang out of it.
hello topaz, will you no longer continue with the soul calibur 2 link movesets ??? I mean to be able to use them on the other two consoles, ps2 and xbox

hello topaz, will you no longer continue with the soul calibur 2 link movesets ??? I mean to be able to use them on the other two consoles, ps2 and xbox
Ah yes, good reminder. Post me link's moveset and heihachi's moveset plz. Do not have internet to download SC2 atm. Am on data.

i believe the reason links moveset doesn't work because most files in the gamecube version are .unk
File 2 must be .mot
And File 3 must be a Package file in order the other two systems can recognize them

i believe the reason links moveset doesn't work because most files in the gamecube version are .unk
File 2 must be .mot
And File 3 must be a Package file in order the other two systems can recognize them
No. Not even close. They are .mot and .pkg but they look like .unk because the tool cannot reckon them because of their endianness.

Back