Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe (MKvsDCU)

Quest2be1

[08] Mercenary
Post your good games and bad games here or any general discussions about it.

For now post if you are getting the game and if you will be on Xbox360 or PS3.
If you are getting the game what is your GT and who do you want to main?

the game's not out yet, is it?
IF i do get it, i hope to main Joker and Sub Zero.

Thanks for replying Divine. No it is not out yet and it will suppose to come out on the 16th yet that is a Sunday?.? So I'm thinking either that Friday or Monday it will be released. It is looking like the best MK game so far. If you look at my sig you can see how I like ;)
Joker looks fun and possibly mid-high tier and I love SubZero regardless.

nov 16th is confirmed.

im not getting it. it'll be crap as all the other 3d mks.

gimme a 2d cel-shaded mk NAO!

I'd like to know how this game turns out... but I dunno... even though I have yet to play the game, it would have been better if DC was with Capcom... DC vs Capcom would have been so badass.

@jaytech
Yeah I know its the 16th, but what the hell? That's a Sunday!
I think it is looking better than MKD and MKA by far. So far MKDA has been my favorite.

Yeah, thats true Zen and I heard the Joker fatility is just an example. ESRB has censored the one coming out for the US.
I hoping for better gameplay and it's nice to see MK come to the 360 and PS3. I want to see some good graphics in this game and of course good gameplay.

Even though I know the game is going to suck, I'm going to play it.

I won't buy it of course, but I know damn well one of my friends will and I shall play it and laugh my ass off in the process. I've never been able to play a MK game outside of just for shits and giggles and MKvsDC will be no different. I am also pretty PO'd about the censoring as well.

The game will be a joke, but i am and will always be an MK fan just as much as SC... so midway stole my money, i mean... has my money lol hahaha

what's up Quest, nice to see you here.

This game is getting me hyped for some reason lately!

Am I alone in this?
lolcatsdotcomq0odbtb37ocfbf9o.jpg

I think MK Armageddon was pretty much the pinnacle of Mortal Kombat in a 3D environment.

I will give this a miss unless it gets exceptional reception!

This game might actually be decent, at least from my last observations yesterday, they have incorporated 2D elements into a 3D fighter, cant wait to see how that plays out... :)

No. This game does not excite me at all...I actually growled at the Gamestop lady when she suggested it.

MK has always been fuckin broken...UMK3 was the pinnacle of the series and even it, has some shady ass shit. Ever since this series went 3D its been a disasterpieceofshit. So as a Fighting game player, to my fellow Fighting game players...don't waste your goddamn money. Midway doesn't love you. Im sorry.

Back