Movies won't play?

It doesn't show the code. It just shows the link'd text just like in the post even when in the reply box.

That's um... odd.

If you try to reply to a post you should see the quote appear in the reply box with all of the mark-up. Try replying to Heaton's post and you should see the URL tag method he used.

Anyway, you should be able to just paste links and they'll be automatically marked-up. If not, try to edit your post and check for extra tags.

That's um... odd.

If you try to reply to a post you should see the quote appear in the reply box with all of the mark-up. Try replying to Heaton's post and you should see the URL tag method he used.

Anyway, you should be able to just paste links and they'll be automatically marked-up. If not, try to edit your post and check for extra tags.

Strange. When I went on my phone and hit reply I got the code like the way you were saying. It looked exactly the way I was typing it in except they used ' instead of ". When I reply to linked text on my laptop I get this-

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

Speaking of movies not playing. Does anyone know how to get the embedded videos to play on Android? Not a single one of them works when browsing on my phone. It's a minor inconvenience I guess, and I could just wait til I get on a computer to watch, but sometimes I wanna see vids RIGHT AWAY!

Back