Music Composition

Zane

Spirit of the Wolf
Hey everyone. I forgot to post this here, but I made my first music composition using Magix Music Maker. I also used Adobe Audition and other software to polish it a little. Let me know what you guys think. Any feedback is appreciated, after all, I'm trying to improve.

Also, if you compose your own music and/or animations feel free to post them here. I love looking at other people's compositions

Nice. I was trying to get into home recording. I was in the process of polishing up some tracks, and then my laptop got stolen. Turns out I forgot to back up the folder named "Recording", so... yeah...

I still have this acoustic guitar composition. Didn't get to add the harmonies, but I guess it's close enough to finished.

How did you make that? D: did you manually record it or did you use a VST? it's a really nice guitar melody

Thanks, man. Yeah, I recorded all the parts on an electro-acoustic guitar using a USB interface (M-Audio Fast Track). Did the mixing in Pro Tools SE (the free version of Pro Tools).

I record my stuff with a tape recorder and a shitty little mic. I'm old school vato loco.

Back