My CAS Anime characters.

More cases are cause I watched it like I don't know 20 years ago? So I don't remember how to spell the names (probably I never known how to spell them to begin with). Except Gatsu, that is a pretty extended translation of his name, since is how Guts is pronounced in japanese.

More cases are cause I watched it like I don't know 20 years ago? So I don't remember how to spell the names (probably I never known how to spell them to begin with). Except Gatsu, that is a pretty extended translation of his name, since is how Guts is pronounced in japanese.

Aye, he's Gats, Gatts, Gattsu, depending on translation, though it has been confirmed by Kentaro Miura his name is Guts.

Okay, i'm going to revive my thread considering it contains all my previous work. Meanwhile i've recently gone back to playing the game and getting back into the series again thanks to SCIIHD, so here are some new characters, with a few updated designs on some of my previous ones. Let me know if you wan't anything exact regarding color codes or what items i used, i don't mind sharing. Anyway here they are.

Lemmi know what you think of them.

Here we have Zodd from Berserk
Followed by two Sailor Scouts
And Casca from Berserk Too
Then we have Ashram From Record of Lodoss War
Deedlit from Record of Lodoss War (Updated from my 1st design, See 1st page of thread)
Seras from Hellsing
Batman lol
Finally Sakura from Naruto Shippuden

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7.png

Last edited:
I do remember in the past you're not into criticism but....

Sakura Haruno is recognizable to any Naruto fan, but it needs more oomph factor. Although looking exactly like the character will wow someone, there's not much I can suggest. Except add a scroll and small white square sticker to imitate the bandage thing she has on her leg. I would suggest more for other characters, but chances are what I'd suggest might not be what you like.

More or less every character is recognizable. The problem is while they're accurate, it'll be overshadowed by ones with more detail and originality. All things aside, if you're happy then continue sharing what you deem is cool. Be warned, everyone has a different opinion.

I do remember in the past you're not into criticism but....

Sakura Haruno is recognizable to any Naruto fan, but it needs more oomph factor. Although looking exactly like the character will wow someone, there's not much I can suggest. Except add a scroll and small white square sticker to imitate the bandage thing she has on her leg. I would suggest more for other characters, but chances are what I'd suggest might not be what you like.

More or less every character is recognizable. The problem is while they're accurate, it'll be overshadowed by ones with more detail and originality. All things aside, if you're happy then continue sharing what you deem is cool. Be warned, everyone has a different opinion.

I don't mind criticism actually, i know there are things i could improve on them, i just want other people opinion on them.

Two more here

Zabuza PTS Naruto Arc
Edo Zabuza (Can't see his edo eyes)
And updated Alucard from Hellsing
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_12.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_13.png

Last edited:
Back