[08] Mercenary
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png
This one of my creations inspired by Nature / Medusa

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png
This one was inspired by Birds

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.png
This one was... a fox I guess???

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_13.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_12.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_11.png
This one was inspired by the Silent Hill Nurses.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_14.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_15.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_16.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_17.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_18.png
This was inspired by ... IdK again.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_19.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_20.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_21.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_22.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_23.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_24.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_25.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_26.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_27.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_28.png
Setsuka / Neve creations

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7.png
    297.8 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
Nature / Medusa: Love the nature motif. The rose stickers look kinda like leaves, and the green phoenix sticker on the chest contours nicely to the body. The chest piece made of the feathers of strength and a flower is pretty clever. Of course, snake motifs on the leg, arms, and neck. A very thematically consistent creation.

Blue Bird Woman: It's kinda difficult not having a full body picture to look at, but her pictures are pretty cool. The raven wings form a very natural-looking feather corset, and they transition nicely into the butterfly sticker on the legs. Interesting how you make a tail for her outta feathers. It looks like a star sticker and something else on her back.

Fox Woman: Again, kinda hard to see what's goin' on without a full body picture. The full body tattoo is an interesting effect. Not quite sure what those rabbit ears under her boobs are supposed to mean. The crotch guard is intriguing. When it gets broken off in battle, you see a vag-eye-na. Terrifying. Didn't know fox women were built like that, but cool stuff.

Silent Hill Nurse: Nice job with the blood splatter. An accurate recreation.

IdK Ninja: You really like that rubber suit, don't you? Still looks good though. I like the flash of pink from the branch sticker and the flowers on the black scarf. Nice use of that samurai sticker to make the pattern on the legs with the golden crotch guard. Nice job of sexing up this ninja.

Setsuka1: Kinda hard to tell what's going on with those poses, but looks like a promising concept. The hair extension with the heart was clever. And the samurai jacket is very much in character with Setsuka, who's a badass.

Setsuka2: The extended getas are an interesting idea, but she's a bit lacking in detail.

Setsuka3: Cool blood work. Simple but effective design. She might look cooler with some tattoos.

Overall, these are some pretty inspired creations, especially your animal themed ones. Your photos just don't do them justice though. It's really hard to see the details with all that sky and those black bars in the way. It only takes like ten seconds to crop the pictures using MS Paint or Picasa. The standard pose is kinda boring, but it's really helpful for viewers to understand your work. You can also attach pics directly into your posts for maximum effect. Here's an example of a cropped image for your reference.
http://8wayrun.com/attachments/soulcalibur-_7e-png.35768/
Anyways, keep up the good work, man.

Nature / Medusa: Love the nature motif. The rose stickers look kinda like leaves, and the green phoenix sticker on the chest contours nicely to the body. The chest piece made of the feathers of strength and a flower is pretty clever. Of course, snake motifs on the leg, arms, and neck. A very thematically consistent creation.

Blue Bird Woman: It's kinda difficult not having a full body picture to look at, but her pictures are pretty cool. The raven wings form a very natural-looking feather corset, and they transition nicely into the butterfly sticker on the legs. Interesting how you make a tail for her outta feathers. It looks like a star sticker and something else on her back.

Fox Woman: Again, kinda hard to see what's goin' on without a full body picture. The full body tattoo is an interesting effect. Not quite sure what those rabbit ears under her boobs are supposed to mean. The crotch guard is intriguing. When it gets broken off in battle, you see a vag-eye-na. Terrifying. Didn't know fox women were built like that, but cool stuff.

IdK Ninja: You really like that rubber suit, don't you? Still looks good though. I like the flash of pink from the branch sticker and the flowers on the black scarf. Nice use of that samurai sticker to make the pattern on the legs with the golden crotch guard. Nice job of sexing up this ninja.

Setsuka1: Kinda hard to tell what's going on with those poses, but looks like a promising concept. The hair extension with the heart was clever. And the samurai jacket is very much in character with Setsuka, who's a badass.

Setsuka2: The extended getas are an interesting idea, but she's a bit lacking in detail.

Setsuka3: Cool blood work. Simple but effective design. She might look cooler with some tattoos.

Overall, these are some pretty inspired creations, especially your animal themed ones. Your photos just don't do them justice though. It's really hard to see the details with all that sky and those black bars in the way. It only takes like ten seconds to crop the pictures using MS Paint or Picasa. The standard pose is kinda boring, but it's really helpful for viewers to understand your work. You can also attach pics directly into your posts for maximum effect. Here's an example of a cropped image for your reference.

I am very much grateful for your constructive criticism. And yes I love the rubber suit, I just miss Taki a lot :). Is there an easier way to take the picture of the CAS character? Because what I did was very exhausting and consisted of me screenshoting everysingle picture and a lot of transferring. and the results came out very... poo poo.

Back