My CAS: Genderswap, OC, Recreations

I know i promised formulas, but i havent done them yet. Sorry, but to tide you over, i've got, by popular demand, the genderswaps of both Patroklos and Pyrrha.(Both without formulas, soz, ill stop working on characters to get them done)

Yes, I am. Lol, jk jk!
I can't believe I missed this thread! These are so cool, Tom! I especially liked female Zwei and male Tira. I would pay you to do a female Pat XD

No need to pay, here they are

Female Patroklos - Periopis
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_12.png

Alpha Female Patroklos - Alpha Periopis
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_11.png

Male Pyrrha - Pheres
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.png

Male Pyrrha Omega - Pheres Omega
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png

As a bonus i present you with some recreations, formulas for these will either be posted if i get time, or upon request.

Dante (DMC1)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_20.png

Dante (DMC2)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_19.png

Dante (DMC3)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_12.png

Dante (DMC4)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_17.png

Dante (DmC) ---- (AKA The Emo Smoker who claims he's dante- damn you ninja theory)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_16.png

Vergil (DMC3)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_11.png

Sparda (DMC Series)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_14.png

Alucard (Hellsing)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.png

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_13.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_13.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 621
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_15.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_15.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 618
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_18.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_18.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 659
Why did male Pyrrha make me laugh so much?

His pose in the first picture is screaming "noooooo go away meanie"

Also, DMC3 Dante needs a younger-looking face, Vergil's coat needs to be darker, and he needs to look younger, and Alucard needs a slightly more masculine look.

Otherwise, they're all awesome. :D

Why did male Pyrrha make me laugh so much?

His pose in the first picture is screaming "noooooo go away meanie"

Also, DMC3 Dante needs a younger-looking face, Vergil's coat needs to be darker, and he needs to look younger, and Alucard needs a slightly more masculine look.

Otherwise, they're all awesome. :D

Lol, it was difficult to try and make a male pyrrha, and i'm still not happy with it, maybe as i level up and unlock more items (or when the dlc is released) i'll be able to make a better attempt. But yeah, i do laugh when i see him, i do prefer the female patroklos.
Thanks for pointing out the dmc3+vergil faces, obviously they'll need to be the same, i'll see what i can do. oh and vergils coat.
Could you define what you mean by making alucard more masculine, do you mean his face or overall

Alucard's face. He looks a bit too young in that recreation.

483e2adf-d81e-11df-8228-a8bfc396a36f.jpg

As you can see here, he's a handsome motherfucker, but he isn't a typical teenage animu bishounen.

Alucard's face. He looks a bit too young in that recreation.

483e2adf-d81e-11df-8228-a8bfc396a36f.jpg

As you can see here, he's a handsome motherfucker, but he isn't a typical teenage animu bishounen.
I'll get right on that, and my god, i can't believe how much better the animation is in Hellsing Ultimate (not seen the original series as my mate who got me into hellsing showed me ultimate first.)

Yeah, Ultimate's better in pretty much every way imaginable. It actually follows the manga's story. :V

It's also one of the few animes I find better in English. Crispin Freeman, hnnnnggg.

Yeah, Ultimate's better in pretty much every way imaginable. It actually follows the manga's story. :V

It's also one of the few animes I find better in English. Crispin Freeman, hnnnnggg.
Yep i love it, currently finished episode 5, and dissappointed there's no more dub. And i know why there isnt anymore.
In terms of faces, all the 'older looking' faces for males in scv are all horrible, so i've gone with face 21, that is the least bishounen of the 'handsome' faces. i'll update the pics later tonight as to do so, i'd have to quit the game to copy over the pics, and since i have a few more to do, i might as well do it in one block
Oh yeah, little bit of trivia, Crispin Freeman did the voice of seigfried in soul calibur 3.

Updated my Alucard, DMC3 Dante and Vergil as per requested. I've now decided for all my CAS i'll only post formula upon request, it just takes too long to do it every time. Anyways, this update is mixed batch of one genderswap and several recreations.

Male Ivy -Giovanni
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_13.png

Devil Trigger Dante (DMC Series)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_14.png

Alexander Anderson (Hellsing)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_19.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_20.png

Alucard - First Restriction Release (Hellsing)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_21.png

Joker (Batman)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_22.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_23.png

Harley Quinn (B:AA)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_24.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_25.png

Harley Quinn (B:AC)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_27.png
Harley Quinn AC Formula
--BODY--
Height:4
Base Body Type:Normal
All -12
Chest:20
Muscle Mass:0
Face:11
Hair:Braided Pigtails
Eyebrows: 22
Voice: Up to you

--EQUIPMENT--
Body: Parlor Blouse
Lower Body: Slacks
Hip: Leather Belt
Arm: Medium Bandages
Ankle: Thighhighs
Feet: Back Laced Boots

--WEAPON--
Style: Tira
Weapon: Bifrost
Effects: Comic Pack

--Colour, Patterns Stickers--

-Body Colour-
Skin: 2:7,2
Hair: 5:9,9 9:1,23 0:0,31
Face Paint: 26 9:0,0 0:0,31 0:0,31 9:1,15
Eyebrows: 9:9,20
Eyes: 9:38,13 1:8,2

-Equipment Colours/Patterns-
Tops: 9:1,23 9:1,23 9:1,23
Bottoms: 0:0,31
Hips: 0:0,31 0:0,18
Arms: 0:0,31
Socks: 0:0,31
Shoes: 9:1,23 9:1,23 0:0,21

-Sticker-
Body:
Motif 1 - 0:0,31 - Upper Body
hq motif 1 1.png
Motif 4 - 0:0,31 - Upper Body
hq motif 4 2.png
Motif 1 - 9:1,23 - Upper Body
hq motif 1 3.png
Motif 1 - 0:0,31 - Upper Body
hq motif 1 4.png

Lower Body:
Motif 3 - 9:1,23 - Left Leg
hq leg.png

Feet:
Motif 3 - 0:0,31 - Left Leg
hq shoe.png

-Weapon Colour-
Weapon: 9:1,23 9:1,21 5:45,21 0:0,0
Weapon Trail: 0:0,31 9:1,23

Harley Quinn (Batman Animated Series)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_28.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_29.png

Dmitry (OC) (Raphael Style)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_15.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_16.png

Victorica (OC) (Ivy Style)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_17.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_18.png
I'll admit Dmitry looks to be a pallete swap of Male Ivy, but both were made around the same time, and i like both looks, i think Dmitry was made first.

Anderson is awesome and I want to see a fight between him and Alucard.

Also, this might just be nitpicking, but isn't Alucard's first release form still clothed in red? Or, wait, no. The eye in the chest makes me think of the floating torso one.

Im basing the Alucard on first release in the second episode of ultimate, also all the art i see of him in a very skintight black outfit. So i could be wrong on naming it, but its how i think of it. May just call it his 2P outfit. Glad you like anderson, i wasn't too sure of it myself. Interesting to see how it would go, to avoid bias i may try and set up a cpu vs cpu match (is that possible?) and see how it goes from there. I want to make some more hellsing characters, but a major roadblock is the limited hair, and weapon choice, since a lot of em use guns. I gave alucard z.w.e.i.'s simply for the 'dog' summon

Back