My CAS: Genderswap, OC, Recreations

I saw an Alucard using Devil Jin. Fit well enough, I think, since Al tears some people up with hand to hand on occasion. The black wings and lasers could be explained with "lol he's a vampire," so it wouldn't be too horrible.

For Anderson, I'd suggest Cervantes, just for the sake of having two swords.

I saw an Alucard using Devil Jin. Fit well enough, I think, since Al tears some people up with hand to hand on occasion. The black wings and lasers could be explained with "lol he's a vampire," so it wouldn't be too horrible.

For Anderson, I'd suggest Cervantes, just for the sake of having two swords.
Already ahead of ya on the anderson style.
But what i wouldnt give for having Zasazamel in this game, opposed to the devil jin style.
Oh btw, just finished the 6th Hellsing Ultimate OVA, EPIC, Seras actually kicks some ass

Wow, amazing work! I keep finding these little forums full of other people's CAS characters :D
I must tell you: How on earth did you make Harley Quinn? She looks amazing, do you think you could share her formula?

Which harley quinn, there's three of em

Update

Dante Devil Trigger (UPDATED)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png

Vergil Devil Trigger (DMC3)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png
Should i make vergil scaly?

Sparda True Form
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png

Trish (DMC)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png

Formula for Arkham City Harley is now up. Its been added to the original post.
Another Update - Just finished watching the subbed releases of Hellsing Ultimate, and i just had to make this.

Alucard - Restriction Level Zero AKA Count Dracula/Vlad The Impaler
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png

Sorry but on your female xiba, How did you get the tail on her cloth?
I used the special equipment. When i created her i only had the 'Raccoon Tail' unlocked. So i made it as long as possible, and then then made in thinner. I had to use two to get it to work. Now, cos i'm at a level where i've unlocked all the equipment, there is now a cat tail, which i may use instead.
In terms of the tiger stripes, just apply the pattern to it.

Hi guys! I'm new here, so nice to meet you all.

TomB1993: Your custom creations are very nice, I especially like the female version of Z.W.E.I and all of your recreations of the DMC characters. I'm definitely interested in seeing more of these c: From the DMC series I've made Dante (from the first three games, but I'm planning to make the fourth one soon; and thanks to you, I feel like making Sparda too), Vergil and Trish. Despite Trish turning out nicely, I decided not to keep her, since I'm starting to run out on slots. :P I even tried making Kyrie from DMC 4 and Lady, both of whom turned out pretty decent, though Lady turned out better than Kyrie. Now I'm trying to make Portgas D. Ace from the manga/anime series One Piece and Auron from Final Fantasy X.

If you recreate any more characters that I'm familiar with, I'll try to give feedback on them, and even on the ones I don't know. c: I wish I could show some of my creations, but I play SCV on Xbox 360 - which I've had for a couple of years now, and I can't afford a PS3 - so I can't take pictures. :( I don't even have a cellphone at my disposal right now (have to buy a new one first :X ). I also don't own a digital camera.

Here's a list of some of the characters I've made; for anyone interested, I accept requests of formulas~ but in exchange, I'd greatly appreciate at least one picture (preferably a PS3 screenshot) per created character, since I can't take pics myself ;c If that's not too much to ask? But without further ado:

Steve Fox (Tekken series)
Hoshigaki Kisame (Naruto)
Sigma from Megaman X (the first one)
Chun Li (Street Fighter)
Morrigan (Darkstalkers(?))
Nami, Arabasta outfit (One Piece)
Assassin, 1P outfit (Soulcalibur II)
Dante 1-3 and Vergil (DMC series); I didn't keep the recreations of Lady, Trish and Kyrie.
Rina, Tengaar, Sierra and Neclord (Suikoden II)
Hervey (Suikoden IV)
Aerith Gainsborough (FFVII)
Rinoa Heartilly (FFVIII)
Karina Lyle (Tiger & Bunny)
Karina as Blue Rose (Tiger & Bunny)
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez (Bleach)
Ulquiorra Cifer, Second release; Resurreccion Segunda Etapa (Bleach)

Or, if someone would kindly recreate at least some of these characters based on my formulas; I would send the formulas to the one(s) who'd be willing to do it. That way other people could determine for themselves whether or not they want my creation formulas.

I may (or may not) accept requests of creations (in other words, people asking me to create a specific character), but I'd prefer if they were of series that I'm familiar with. They are:
Final Fantasy, Suikoden, Tekken, One Piece, Bleach, D.Gray-man, Death Note, Magic Knight Rayearth, Naruto, Devil May Cry, Street Fighter, Soulcalibur (all the way from Soulblade), and some others.

Back