lightning_3.jpg

I can make some avatars for you guys if you want, I have these models SC4;

Amy
Cassandra
Maxi
Mina
Raphael
Tira ofcourse :D
Shura but im not sure her model was posable or not.
Sophitia
Xianghua

I use the 3d poser program XNALARA to make these pictures. I couldn't find all of the SC4 cast, as far as I know, ripping models from games is a really hard thing to do so, guys who rip these models from games only rip on enough requests.

I have no rights on these 3d models, all rights reserved by their owner companies.

then make me a shura AV (cause shura is after my own character) my favourite....
Ok, I'll try to do my best! I'm not sure her model was posable or not but I'll find a way out!

oooh wow! thank you very much!... i like it *-* thanks again XD (y)

No problem pal, thanks for using it! :D

Edit :

Btw I have found models of Vader, Yoda and Apprentice too :)

I can't believe I just found this thread. Your pictures are amazing! I don't want to be that person, but do you think could create a Sophitia avatar for me?

I can't believe I just found this thread. Your pictures are amazing! I don't want to be that person, but do you think could create a Sophitia avatar for me?

I'll try when I have some free time. Her model was fully posable if I remember correctly :)

Btw I'm sorry I couldn't make Shura avatar, her model is very troublesome.

Cjiddy! Here is your Sophie avatar, while I was at it, I made two avatars from different angles, and a wallpaper!

sophie_avatar.jpg

sophie_avatar2.jpg

sophitia.jpg

Cjiddy! Here is your Sophie avatar, while I was at it, I made two avatars from different angles, and a wallpaper!

Oh my goodness, thank you! These are extraordinary, simply amazing! I always try to not be so sentinmental, but this is an exception. I can't thank you enough for these, and the lighting was spot on! Once again, thank you so much! :)

Oh my goodness, thank you! These are extraordinary, simply amazing! I always try to not be so sentinmental, but this is an exception. I can't thank you enough for these, and the lighting was spot on! Once again, thank you so much! :)
Thanks man, no problem :)

Hello again, Sheppard! Sorry to bother you again, but do you think you could create an Elysium avatar and wallpaper like how you created Sophitia for me?

I wanted to ask someone this, but can you make a picture of Sieg doing 1B (Vertical thrust through gut leading to attack throw) to Sophie, Pyrrha, or Elysium? It would be really awesome and a boon to us Sieg players. :D

Ok, but I'm a little bit busy so I can start to make them Friday evening. They'll probably be finished Saturday.

Back