My own Original Creations.

WarIn54321

[09] Warrior
Ahhh, yeah, I have some, and I'm planning on getting the best quality pics later on, so until then, here are a few variants of my most-used character:

Karoku:
-Default costume (depicted as older here than in my current avatar):
1zcj0j.png

-A reference to my RPG counterpart in a game a friend of mine made (based on a forum site I hang out at):
2a76cyq.png

-Just for fun: My character cosplaying as Lars Alexandersson:
iw64ih.png

-Just for fun: My character cosplaying as Jin Saotome:
29pqb80.png

Oh wait, I still have someone else. This time, it's a video game character:

Demi-Fiend/Hitoshura:
2vk0zg1.jpg

yc4tj.jpg

I'm only going to comment on a few:

1. You could be more creative with the flame ornaments on his hand. I think the ZWEI coat could have a better color.

2. Cuff boots look too bland. I think it's begging for a sticker/pattern.

3. The last guy: Did you burn out all of your stickers? If not, you could do more on the bottom.

Just my opinion.

1. The flame ornaments are meant to replace the Paladin Pauldrons from 4. I was trying to recreate them since the character is supposed to have spikey shoulders. I'm afraid I'll have to disagree with that one. It's meant to be colored that way.

2. Yeah, I guess. The sprites have generic boots anyway :P

3. Unfortunately, that's the skin sticker limit :/

1. The flame ornaments are meant to replace the Paladin Pauldrons from 4. I was trying to recreate them since the character is supposed to have spikey shoulders. I'm afraid I'll have to disagree with that one. It's meant to be colored that way.

2. Yeah, I guess. The sprites have generic boots anyway :P

3. Unfortunately, that's the skin sticker limit :/

I don't know (or remember lol) the paladin pauldrons so if that's what you wanted them to look then it's fine. It just looks awkward to me.

I don't know (or remember lol) the paladin pauldrons so if that's what you wanted them to look then it's fine. It just looks awkward to me.

I know, and I can't disagree with you. The paladin pauldrons were Siegfried's 2P shoulder pads from IV. I hate how none of the pads in this game are anywhere near as good :/

The Lars cosplay stands out for me, but as an original outfit. It didn't actually remind me of Lars. You should copy it to another slot and play around with it as an alt outfit instead of a Lars cosplay and see if you can make it even better, it's great!​

The Lars cosplay stands out for me, but as an original outfit. It didn't actually remind me of Lars. You should copy it to another slot and play around with it as an alt outfit instead of a Lars cosplay and see if you can make it even better, it's great!​

I have this tendency in keeping certain details intact, like the hair style for instance. I tried making it look like his third alternate a little, but hey, this mode is tough (disliiiiiiiike how unfinished the sticker system feels). If there will ever be Lars DLC items, I will be one happy camper, haha :D

What thou needs is an inspiration instead of an imitation. Rip fashion from Lars, Jin, and whoever to improve thine customs this instant! Pocky Yoshi awaits what thou can cook up.

What thou needs is an inspiration instead of an imitation. Rip fashion from Lars, Jin, and whoever to improve thine customs this instant! Pocky Yoshi awaits what thou can cook up.

But! But!...Those are just for fun! D: The only "cosplay" character I use now is this guy (haven't taken a photo of him yet):
art-009.jpg

(Dude's a badass. Crispin Freeman (better known as Alucard from Hellsing) voiced him:
)
I DO have two other original schemes of him though, as well as another creation which I'm particularly fond of. I'll update them later when I get on my 360, Mr. Pocky Sir.

I know, and I can't disagree with you. The paladin pauldrons were Siegfried's 2P shoulder pads from IV. I hate how none of the pads in this game are anywhere near as good :/
Obvious answer: use the White Knight pauldrons! :P

Gotta agree with Jess, the Lars (wo's Lars? I don't know) costume looks pretty good. Makes me want to go try and make something with those pants, since I haven't done so yet...

For demi-fiend's legs, perhaps you could ever-so-slightly clip in some horns/antennas/other special items into his legs to give the illusion of skin markings? I see you have 2 free slots: 1 for each leg!

Obvious answer: use the White Knight pauldrons! :P

I was too late for the special edition pre-order back then, and Scumbag Project Soul doesn't want to release it as DLC ;_;

Gotta agree with Jess, the Lars (wo's Lars? I don't know) costume looks pretty good. Makes me want to go try and make something with those pants, since I haven't done so yet...

Lars Alexandersson from Tekken 6 :D

For demi-fiend's legs, perhaps you could ever-so-slightly clip in some horns/antennas/other special items into his legs to give the illusion of skin markings? I see you have 2 free slots: 1 for each leg!

*LE GASP* You're absolutely right! I shall do that!

Back