My SCVI CaS gallery (2p/3p/4p costumes) (originals and SoulCalibur legacy characters)

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Elisabeth looks like she’d be Ivy’s SCV ripoff.

And this take on Rothion is better than that skinny Disney Prince lookalike we got who doesn’t look like he can do his job as a blacksmith properly.
Thank you my friend @SpellcraftQuill! Yes I don't like this version of Rothion who appeared in the game, BTW I imagined Rothion more mature and manly, so I created him like that.

VILARCANE

[14] Master
I have been away from CAS for a while but i am a regular Kostas-thread goer and seeing your stuff always appeases me because there is never really anything to fault and it’s eye candy. I realize there is not much traffic / comments anymore but know that i contemplate doing greek mythos inspired CAS now i have done my share of egyptian themed CAS. And the new random musics fuel my inspiration philos :)

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
I have been away from CAS for a while but i am a regular Kostas-thread goer and seeing your stuff always appeases me because there is never really anything to fault and it’s eye candy. I realize there is not much traffic / comments anymore but know that i contemplate doing greek mythos inspired CAS now i have done my share of egyptian themed CAS. And the new random musics fuel my inspiration philos :)
Thanks so much my bro @VILARCANE for your good comments, I'm so glad that you like my creations and I appreciate that! I have been away too from CAS! I don't have so much inspiration but I came back with some new originals the first pack is already out and now I'm preparing the second! BTW I saw some of your new creations and they are outstanding as always!