My Version of the SCVI Story

PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE....YOU HAD ME ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT! I was like this the whole time -->
( * o * )

POV: Patroklos
"Ack..." I had been placed onto a blanket and awoke to a crackling fire that illuminated the dark world. How long had I been out? Where was Pyrrha? Who helped me? so many questions had been in my mind. I heard foot steps and scrambled for a weapon. I had tried to destroy soul calibur and the blade went out of my grasp when the vortex pulled me inside. I couldn't see anything to use so I grabbed a stick from the fire.
"Who goes there? Show your self!" I commanded.
"Well, you haven't changed a bit." A woman's voice echoed. "I had no idea you would be here. I'm glad we've come eye to eye again. Afterall," A woman started to come out of the shadows, "you were my star pupil."
"Setsuka!" I ran to hug her. I had missed her and I owed her an apology for the way I acted. "What are you doing here?" I asked inquistivly.
"I'm here to take revenge on a samurai. I swore that I would kill him seventeen years ago, and I will inherit my masters will and take his life. When you left, I had taken in more orphans and taught them the skill I have. A few days after their training, I went to get some food for them, when I came back, the entire house burned to shreds. None other than Mitsurigi. I needed to have disappeared because it was obvious that he was after me. I left a few of my belongings there to make it seem like I had died, and after mourning, I took the name of his surviving brother. I pinpointed his reason for traveling. He was searching for a tower that vanished into this world known as Astral Chaos. I know where the tower is however, I saw you in need of assistance so I have a favor. Will you join me in the search for the sinner Mitsurigi he who killed not only my master but poor children.." her voice started to trail off.
"Yes. However, I am in need of a weapon." I tried to change the subject.
"That burning stick won't do you any good. Here try this." Setsuka threw a blade at me. It was lean blade that could be used the same way I learned with Setsuka. She pulled open her umbrella, "Lets go."

Along the way, I told Setsuka about my sister and what had happened to her about her becoming malfested. Setsuka's reaction was grave.
"Setsuka is something wrong?"
"No. Its nothing." Her face was low as we walked silently.
We reached a summit where the tower was around 500 yards away. We continued the tedious walk, until we heard the sound of an angry voice.
"Soul Edge look at what you have done to my body! I refuse to take part in this anymore!"
Another voice sounded, "You think that I wanted to choose a stupid mut like you?! Your a filthy vampire who feasts on humans! The girl was a better suit, luckily there are now three soul edges circulating!"
"I am not a mutt, I am a Sorel! Raphael Sorel! I refuse to do your deeds!"
"Don't you want to see Amy again? If you do then shut up or maybe she will be the first person I kill."
Setsuka knew that this was trouble. "Patroklos" she whispered, "We cannot fight them, we must continue."
"No we must help the man he is under the influence of soul edge!"
She protested then reluctantly said, "Fine."
We jumped onto the platform. The man argued with his sword, "Stop! I don't want to be your slave!"
Soon armor started to engulf the man. He screamed in agony as the terror armor covered him.
He looked at us. "You two! You dare challege me!?"
He sword now became the orginial size and a battle began. Setsuka raced with lightning speed towards the edge. She then entered his personal space and avoided his attacks while tripping him up a bit. I did the sakura twister that Setsuka had taught me well. The man was popped into the air and Setsuka use her umbrella attacks. We easily pounded the man trying to free him from soul edge.
Together, me and setsuka did a shoulder hit together and watched the man fly near the edge defeated. We hadn't breaken a sweat, and we went to try and free the man. However, his body rose again. "You haven't even seen the extent of my power!" His sword became a fencing weapon and his armor changed to suit him well. "Now you shall know the meaning of pain!"
He striked barely missing Setsuka. "How the hell is he still able to fight?!" She asked.
"He can fight as long as he holds Soul Edge!"
The nightmare slammed me to the ground and I barely dodged the vertical he threw at me. I release my sword and hit Nightmare then ran past him as Setsuka did the same thing in the opposite direction. He fell to the ground and this time we tried to get the sword out of his hands.
Soul Edge had created an energy barrier that made it impossible to diffuse the two. "Its no use!"
"We have to retreat!" Setsuka called. Reluctantly, we exited the battle and headed back on our way to the tower.

Excellent. I'm loving the suspense and action. Also, check your grammar. It seems like you're still having problems in that area. Other than that, keep it up.

POV: Pyrrha
I pushed myself up from the ground and looked at the world around me. A god awful place, full of people that were lifeless but were somehow alive. My right arm yanked away out of my control.
"What's going on?" I yelped.
My hand was going over to soul edge. "No! NO! I don't want that!" I tried to reason with the malfested hand. This place had more power over me and combined with soul edge, I was like a rag doll. My finger tips were near the hilt of the sword. I tried to fight it, but my hand wouldn't obey. I grasped Soul Edge.
My body became malfested looking, my eyes became red, my arm more demonic, and an urge to kill was flowing inside of me.
"Well Pyrrha, you sure have grown into that sword!"
The woman with the ring blade was back. "Tira. I have the urge to destroy your body and watch your blood flow to the ground. Soul Edge just wants to have your soul."
"Well now, someones jumping ahead. Imma have to kill you first!"
I arched my sword at an angle and dashed to Tira. "You think your fast!" She jumped into the air. "I'll show you speed!" she put her feet at the edge of her ring blade and attempted to behead me. I sidestepped and was able to slash Tira's left arm.
Her expression changed, "Look at what you did you filthy bitch! I was going to give a fast death now I think it will have to be slow and painful!" She kicked me into the air, then cut my malfested arm. I grabbed the area. I returned fire with a kick to the stomach. Tira almost dodged it, however I was able to kick her through the ring blade making it impossible to side step. "Not bad Pyrrha!"
She headbutt me into confusion and cut my stomach and shoulder. I gathered the power of the soul's around me who seemed to enter into Soul Edge. I could feel the power returning inside of me, now excess of it. Soul Edge's form changed into a monster sized sword.
"Now Tira, any last words?"
"I was about to ask you the same thing."
At that moment, I felt a rush. It was no longer Soul edge controlling me, I was doing this freely. I hadn't recognized my anger with Tira before. With the power erupting inside of me, I knocked Tira's blade out of her hands, and pushed her off of the platform we were standing on into a void where she did not float like the rest of the souls.
"Yes. Soul Edge! I should have never tried to destroy you!" Suddenly, I felt a shard in my body. It was Soul Edge. It was coming out of my body. Up through my back, Soul Edge popped out halfway but stayed in. Soon armor that I had not seen anywhere came onto me. I was becoming another Nightmare. Soul Edge now guided me to a new and dark future.
A large tower. That was the first site I saw when my mind awakened within my body. I had no idea who I killed or what I did after Tira. The tower was large and extended for several stories. I walked in and had two options, up or down. I felt a power of a holy warrior approaching.
"Soul Edge must be destroyed. We shall prevail." A man spoke alongside of a woman both heavily armored. The woman carried a spear and short sword and the man carried a long wide sword.
Soul Edge, full of despair spoke to me, "Kill them. They are nothing but do-gooders of soul calibur!" My new extended sword was changing form again. This time, the sword morphed into the old shield and sword I had received from Tira.
"You'll be the next sacrifice for Soul Edge!" I moved my body freely and went head to head with the woman.
"You have no chance!" She spoke. The man kicked me forward to the woman who took aim. I blocked with the shield and swept her down. I rose into the air to deliver a one kill blow, however the man knocked me out of range with a swipe from his sword. Warm blood dripped down my body from my arm.
"Just a scratch." I tilted my head to intimidate them. "Now, you burn!" I summoned fires from hell to enter my sword. I raced to the woman, she used her range to try and get me to a corner, however I was able to duck her blow from her spear and slid under it as I cut her armor from her feet away. She took recoiling damage, and I kept the pressure up, hitting her with my ranged kicks and shield hits. The man had kept pressure on me as well, but I often through the woman as a human shield into his blows making him stop. His speed was not nearly enough to stop me.
I kneed the woman and she stumbled back stunned. "Now you die!" I went to stab her, but instead of hearing her scream, I heard a groan from a man. "Hilde..." He spoke, "Run... leave..." He started to cough blood. "I'm sorry." He fell to the ground. The woman, with tears in her eyes screamed. She looked at me with anger in her eyes. "You will die!"
Before she could do anything else, a inferno inside of a man's armor came from the bottom stairs. He held three bodies, not dead but defeated. Two girls and a man with two masks. "You girl!" He spoke, "We are very alike. Both holders of Soul Edge. However, I lost mine. There are now three whom posses such power. I will be the only one!" He took out two swords that had a pistol attached. This battle was now a free-for-all. The man dying in the center of the room, his soul had left his body and was now residing inside of this world.
Before the three of us moved, the girl who was so young stood. "Wind. Give me the strength!" An amazing power erupted around her body. Her blades had a wind force around them, her body becoming entangled and a force field armor, she attacked the me and the inferno.

Note- When someone dies while in Astral Chaos, their soul leaves their body and goes into a dormant state that floats in Astral Chaos. This is where Sophita is along with others who have died. Hope you enjoyed!

Back