Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm gamers here?

JTK

[09] Warrior
I can't seem to find any sites for the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm series to meet up with players. I thought I would start looking here with my fellow fighting gamers.

If you would like to play any of the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm games with me, feel free to add my PSN located under my profile avatar. While I own them all, I am currently focused on Ninja Storm 3 and I am contemplating on whether or not to get Revolution.

I used to play this game all the time and I'm picking it up again. I am a VERY good player. I stopped playing because I simply wasn't challenged by anybody online or offline. I admit I got a bit rusty from not playing for so long.

I would like to make some friends on here to spar or whatnot. If you're looking to become better, I'm even willing to train you to get up to my level with some fun and easy basic exercises.

Lastly, I should mention I play a majority of single matches. I can do team matches, but I am more effective and prefer a one-on-one battle.

I guess not. It's a shame. This is a very good game series.

My gamer tag is still available to play, should you ever feel the need to explore.

There was a website that had a little online scene a while back and was a little bit like this site. They had forums for each character and just basic info for getting better. It was a few years back but if i find the old emails i'll link you to it if the site is still around.

Reactions: JTK
Back